[1.06]ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM SERVER[WHITELISTED][20 SLOTS]

I always liked mindcrack and wanted to play on a server like that one but couldn't find any so im making my own.

NOT ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS

NO banned items

Rules:

Pranks ARE ALLOWED but no griefing

if you want to prank don't blow up their house or steal

NO duplicating

NO Xraying texture packs or mods

NO random dirt pillars

NO wrecking the terrain unless its by your house

NO griefing

NO stealing

NO rapid killing for no reason

NO taking other peoples graves

Follow what other peoples signs say like if your in a shop pay the amount they say

If you break any of theses rules you get a immediate ban so you cant wreck any other peoples stuff

IP:  skittlecraft.mcnode.net

or

108.170.19.188:25565

WHITE LIST APPLICATION:

IGN:

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:

Edited by skittles_anator

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Raxxtus99

HAVE YOU GOT BANNE DON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Nope!

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I've been looking for a server similar to the MindCrack server to just have fun. I'm a huge fan of the MindCrackers, and just want to have a server which I can have a good time.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know mods fairly well, but I can't claim to know them as much as a handful of people out there. There will always be times when I have to look up recipes and how things work, but I'm sure most people will have to do the same thing.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I've wanted to join a server recently, because singleplayer minecraft just wasn't holding my interest any more. It annoyed me that I couldn't share anything I've done with other people and I think joining a server will solve that issue quickly. I've loved minecraft ever since I started playing, but I couldn't avoid the burnout.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: In a typical week I can be on 2-3 hours a day, maybe more depending on the week. In a busy week, I might sqeeze in an hour a day, possibly less. However, I'm looking forward to joining a server, so you can expect me on quite regularly.

IGN:endereye3

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:I did a server that I can play on and have fun

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know all of them we'll

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: that is the million doller question so I feel that you could trust me and I am just trying to get on a server to have fun and help people

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: ever other week when I am at my moms

IGN:Lil_Dynamo13424

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:I want to play on a server in which I know everyone is my friend and where I can have a good time playing and Skyping with others

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:I know a decent amount about the mods

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:Because you know I can be trusted as not one of those annoying little piece of crap 12-year-olds

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:I'm on my computer playing minecraft almost 24/7

Edited by YoloMcSwaggins

IGN: wackoman6789

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: no but a temp ban on an admins fault confusing my name with someone else :(

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: i want to be part of an active community were i can play ATOTBT with other people and have fun playing

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: every well but im still kinda new to them 

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: i am a team player but i can also work alone i can help people if they need it and i am not one of those annoying 10 year old kids 

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: 2-4 hours a day maybe more if i have time

IGN: jezekiel92

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I want to be able to play on a fun, active community server where I can play and have fun.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know quite a few of them fairly well. Some of the others, not so much.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Because I'm trustworthy and helpful.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: A few hours each day depending on my schedule. I can be pretty busy at times.

WHITE LIST APPLICATION:

IGN: Michael__3

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No, and dont plan too :D

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I always like watching the mindcrackers play and want to join a community like that.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: Not well at all although i know some, still learning.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Im fun, active and love playing this game!

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: at least once a day for around 1-2 hrs

IGN: sir_rickiton

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: Im not a fan of singleplayer and I don't want to play on a big servers with griefers

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know some really well, but for the most part I want to experience the learning process while playing

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I'm a cool guy

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: 2-3 hours most days

IGN: WaffleLamma

have you been banned on other servers: no

why you want to play on the server: i think it would be fun to know a small community and play together and get to know each other

how well do you know the mods: not much but, a lot of the fun is experimenting and messing around with them so it should be a lot of fun

why should you let me on: I've always loved playing with others and i think that this idea is pretty cool, id be a great addition to the community

how often will you be on: 3 to 5 hours a day, on weekends about 5 or 6

WHITE LIST APPLICATION:

IGN: Magma3960

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: Me and my friend are looking for a cool new server to play attack of the b team on together, and we thought this onw would be good

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: Between me and my friend we know quite a bit, but I myself know a lot about witchery mainly but I know a substantial amount about the other mods

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am willing to follow all rules, and I will always be nice to people, and I really want to play :)

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: Whenever me and my friend are available which would be about a few hours every day or so

IGN: Elit3WolfPack

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I like to work with a small community and get to know some new people. Also, single player just isn't as fun.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know most of the basic information about majority of the mods, but there are plenty of things for me to learn.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I love to be a part of the community and work with others.  I can be a great addition to the group.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I can and probably would be on for at least 2-5 hours almost every day, depending on school work.

IGN: Supernovaboom

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: yes, admins were jerks and i tried to stand against them

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:I want to play on this server because, there are not a lot of people andit would be cool to learn more about the modpack with other nice players

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:i am familiar with the mods. I played with a  few friends on my own server

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:I am a nice person and player. I am fair and i am willing to help anyone in need of it and i love playing with nice people :)

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:i will be on often unless informed about my absences

IGN:iceuas

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:Nope

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:I honestly love this modpack and im looking for a nice community to play with and have fun

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:Preety good, not so much the dino one.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:Because im a fun person and mature so i wont take pranks like to the heart.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:As often as I can so like everyday for an hour if not 5

Also I know J_Ferrett_J who should be replying.

IGN: J_Ferrett_J

Have you got banned on any other servers: No

Why You want to play on the server?: I want to play on a server like youtubers do and to have fun with my friend Iceuas, and meet cool new people

How well do you know mods?: I am pretty good with the mods I play on technic packs all the time.

Why should you let me on: Well, I am a nice person and I love helping people and I might record some youtube vids on your server.

How often will I be on: Anytime I get the chance( And yes I do have a Life so at least 3 hours a day :))

Plz accept I am looking forward to play on your server

As I said I might record youtube vids if you accept

IGN: Jaxband

Have You Got Banned From Any Other Server?: Yes, It was lagging out (the server was) and I was jumping and the admins thought I was flying so they banned me. It was a weird day.

Why Do You Want To Play On This Server?: To play a wonderful game with people I can get to know and get to play with some good honest people and of course have fun.

How Well Do You Know The Mod?: I know most of the mod but there are some parts I would like to learn so I want to get the help from the people on this server.

Why Should We Let You On?: Because I am a very kind person and I would love to help this server and support it, also I am about to start a YouTube channel and I would like to film on this server.

How Often Will You Be?: everyday after school, besides after school activities and on the weekends to I will be on.

IGN: Nikolas2045

Have you gotten banned from other servers: Yes because i was building a house on a guys area that he allowed me on and reported me for griefing

Why do you want to play on this server: I love this modpack and i cant find a good server with friendly people to play with

How well do you know the mods: I have played singleplayer for several hours and becoming a expert on the mods

Why should I let you on: I dont have a griefing record and i dont sass people when they are asking me pilot questin and overall im a nice person

How often will you be on: probably almost every week day after school, and during the weekend except for saturday I will get on after my bowling on saturday

Edited by Nikolas2045

IGN: popcorn_lvr

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: yes, a "friend's" server, but then we made up.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I would like a place to play the new mod pack that has been released, and to gain experience from other players, so I could help others some day too.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I don't know the mods too well, but I have been looking into a few and have been trying to learn them. I think that this community could help me learn more about the mods.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I would like to join a community of experienced  or non-experienced minecrafters (your server) so i could help others with what i know so far, and so they could help me with what they know about the multiple mods.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I will try to get on after I do my schoolwork and when activities aren't occurring, such as school activities, friends, and hockey practices/games.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons