[1.06]ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM SERVER[WHITELISTED][20 SLOTS]

IGN: MINTCHIP777

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: because i freaking love this modpack

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:i know a lot about some but still learning others

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: because i play this a lot by myself and i really want to a part of a small community 

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: i will try to be on everyday after school

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:   Ssssynopsis

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:  No, I haven't.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:  The AOTBT Mod Pack is perfect for groups - I'm looking for a tight, friendly community to play with.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:  Very well.  I've been playing AOTBT solo and on a local server with my brother since its public release.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:  I'm friendly and easygoing.  I'm another mellow and mature player to add to your growing community.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:  Whenever I'm not working - several hours a day, at least.

IGN: halitosisman

HAVE I GOTTEN BANNED: nope

WHY DO I WANT TO PLAY: I'm interested in some warfare.

HOW WELL DO I KNOW THE MODS: For the most part, I'm new to the modpack, however, I am familiar with a few of its mods.

WHY SHOULD I BE LET ON: Warfare tends to liven things up and encourage activity.

HOW OFTEN WILL I BE ON: As often as I am able.

Edited by thegamer

IGN: Jim_bob123

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: Whitelisted, Small Player Amount

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: Fairly Well

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am good at the game, Mature, 

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: A few hours a day or every other day.

IGN: haydosjr_0932

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER: Because i really want to play on a good AotBT server to teach other members stuff and i know and learn from others and this server seems great

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: Very well, i have played them all alot and watch the bteam play with them

WHY SHOULD I BE LET ON?: Because i am very mature but love to have fun and can help make the server great

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: A few hours every day and more on weekends depending on what in doing

I hope you accept me, thanks

IGN: Kumimasen

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Yes (Again being honest), my friends will pull me in on random occasions to go fly hack on random obscure servers and see who can get banned first, this is just a heads up, and if you would like to deny my application for this reason I understand where you're coming from and I am completely okay with said decision.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I, too, enjoy the MindCrack server and always loved the idea of joining one, but when I tried to get one together, no one even seemed to notice, but it appears that you share my opinion, and I would like to proceed in living my (and yours) dream.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know a vast majority of the mods to a certain certain extent, but I am a fast learner and I am learning more each time I log on.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am a trustworthy person, not trying to be boastful or anything but I don't grief, I do not enjoy ruining someone else's home or project, and have never found stealing all that great either, referring back to what I said earlier, I was banned for fly hacking, and since flying is a legit thing to do in attack of the b-team, there really isn't much else to do, I attempt to help with others as much as I have time and I can also supply a Teamspeak server, supposing you don't already have one yourself.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I will most likely be on as much as I can, and again referring to something I said earlier, I am only 14 years of age and I have to attend school, so from 7:00 am through 3:00 pm I won't be able to get on, and also assuming I am not apart of the undead and that I sleep, Subtract 5 more hours of my horrific sleep schedule.

Tat is all I have to say on the matter and hope to get a reply whether  it be an accept or a deny, hope to                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      speak with you soon, Kumimasen

IGN: DarleneT

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I've been looking for regular servers because I don't want to play on the ones where they add many things, just playing with others.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I have watched videos on them.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I won't break any of those rules because I can't find a regular server.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: Probably everyday.

IGN:chase277

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Nope!

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:Because I Like the New Modpacks and I would like be with good people!

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:Yes

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:Because Im Good and Fun at Times and I think I would do Great Here!

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: 2 - 3 Hour Per Day Or All the Time After 2:45

IGN:Stubbzyy
Banned on other servers: Nope!
Why I want to play on the server: I really want a tight knit community to play on as well as making new friends.
How well do you know the mods: Quite well, I tested them in single player and I've been on other servers with the mods.
Why should I let you join: I can be very helpful to those who need it and also I am a reliable player.
How often will you be on: Every night just about (I'm currently doing GCSE's so I need to study)

WHITE LIST APPLICATION:

IGN: TheMiner12346

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: Because I'm sick of servers that have a terrible community, and I feel that being on a whitelisted server will solve that.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: About 60-80% of the mods I'm familiar with, I'm just bad with things such as Necromancy and Liquid XP.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: Because I'm a friendly person, willing to help other users. I also build pretty well and would almost never grief, steal, or randomly kill.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: About 3+ hours a day. Though sometimes I may not get a chance to get online due to events in the real world.

Edited by ZalchireMC

IGN: LaserShow_

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: No!

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I love being able to communicate and help out others on the server. And I'm just looking to have fun with some other mature players.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I wouldn't say I'm a genius with them. But, i do know my way around them and I can play the mod very well.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I can help people out in the community, I'm willing to take on projects to help the good of the server. I follow the rules, and respect others very well.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: at least 5 days out of the week. Hours will vary because of college and work.

IGN: Lamwill

Have you gotten banned on another server? Nope

Why do you want to play on this server? Like you I would love to play on a server with the same community as Mindcrack! Also I don't find Single player very entertaining, in multiplayer anything can happen!

How well do you know the mods? I know some very well and others not at all

Why I should let you on? I would love to play on a server that sounds just like mindcrack and be with people like the mindcrackers

How often will you be online? A few hours a day, sometimes more sometimes less

Thanks for reading.

IGN:ArticWolf77

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:nope  :)

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:i want to play on this server because i am looking for a fun friendly server and this seems like the right place.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:i know the mods really well and have experimented with them multiple times (but some are a bit confusing)

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:because i really want to play on a friendly server that does not have griefers

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:i will play this server when im not busy

Edited by articboot

IGN: Reese123456789

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Nope

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I really want to just play this mod with some people and gain some new friends

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: pretty well in the learning phase but i have been looking at them on single player

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am a pretty chill guy and could be a great friend and really want to be apart of a community

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: as often as i can maybe daily

IGN: Matthew123445

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: No

WHY DO YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER: Because i really want to play on a good attack the b-team server and i want to know and learn from others and this server seems great.i Ive watched the B-teams U-tube episode .

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: not really but hey this is my chance to learn! and i don't like servers with loads of ppl.

WHY SHOULD I BE LET ON?: I should be let on because im trying to learn im nice and try to be helpful.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: i will try to be one once a day but i am in school and sometimes go on trips so if im not on there is a problem or im some place on vacation.

I hope you accept me, thanks

Edited by Methusala

IGN: psquared365

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: never

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I want to record and post on youtube and its much more fun with other people

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: getting better each day

my email is [email protected] if u need it

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: im probley older then most of the other ppl wanting to get on so I am more mature and plus im a nice guy =D

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I hope to be on everyday if possible

Edited by psquared247

IGN: CapsPacs

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I am tired of single player and am looking for a good, fun server. This fit the requirements. 

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I know them very significantly, although I am shady on a few, however, I will learn in my own time and won't bug chat.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I'm funny, can take jokes and just a good player.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: As often as I can, I normally play minecraft 1-2 hours every day. I might be off some days I am tired from work.

Looking forward to playing, thanks.

IGN: trav478

Hi I want to play on this server because I have been playing in a Large AOTBT multiplayer public server and I am tired of the crashes and lag and spam and setbacks that occur in unstable public servers. I have had my home base deleted multiple times due to server crashes the server I played on is called the business B-team server with more than 120 people on at once.  I was almost a moderator and bailed at last second when my entire base was deleted once again due to server setback lag so I am looking for a better controlled smaller server. 

I like what you said about replicating a Mindcrack style server with a bunch of close friends and people on a server who play and work together I don't like people who grief but little pranks arnt bad. so, I hope to make it on the server and have a nice day.

Contact me @ [email protected]

BTW,

I talk on Skype & Team Speak

what ever works  

IGN: DoctorofDipping

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: Same reason you made it, I've always wanted to be able to colab with others and have fun with instead of constant fear of trolls and grief. After playing Single player for a while i want to play with others cause this modpack really lends itself to multiplayer i feel.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: rather well, been somewhat addicted since release. I'm by no means an expert though...

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I have always wanted to play on a relatively smaller server, where i can open shops, and do builds with others, like you said, i've always wanted to play on a mindcrack type server where i can make friends and play mindcraft. Also I am 24, I have a job, and am married, which means i tend to be more mature than the "average" mindcrafter.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: most weekdays for a few hours mid day to late evening (2-6ish pst) and a few hours over the week ends

IGN:

soldaat285

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:

No.

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?:

I like this mod-pack really much, have not got a lot of experience with it thus far, but I'm a quick learner. I also enjoy playing Minecraft with other players and playing on a whitelisted server is more secure, it gives you a safer feeling as in you don't get griefed as quickly, and you get to make better friends.

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:

See the first sentence of the previous question.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:

I always follow the rules of any server I play on, I'm also very nice to everyone, unless someone isn't nice to me, but if they're not I will just ignore them.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:

Mostly daily, just as much as possible :)

IGN: Lanpay

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I have been looking for a smaller server where I can get to know people and have fun playing this mod-pack. 

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I have watched a few videos on most of the mods so I would say I know them pretty well. 

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I am helpful and don't mind helping with builds, mining, etc. I am mature for my age and will follow any rules. I also have a decent headset so I will be able to participate in chats. 

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I will try to get on at least a few times a week. 

IGN: Wolfspyification

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?: Yes

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: I have been searching for a smaller server where little/no mods are disabled so I can play the modpack but still be active with the community

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?: I have watched Bdubs, GennyB, and Chim Chim's videos on the mod pack, so I know about a large amount of them, but am no master by far.

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?: I think I should be let on because I am a nice guy, willing to help out if I can at that moment in time. I don't plan on making junk and then leaving It to rot. I might do pranks now and then once I am more close-knit with the community, I can also do some streams to get the server more publicity if need be.

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?: I can play mostly on Fridays, and little bits on every other day.

IGN: Pride617

No, I have not been banned from any servers

I am looking for a small community based server where I can have fun, and not get my builds griefed while I am offline.

I have played around with the mod quite a bit, so I am pretty familiar with the mod

I can help other players on the server if needed and I can do some building and interior design for players on the server 

Every week day for at least 2-3 hours and every weekend as much as possible

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:miniminer880

HAVE YOU GOT BANNED ON ANY OTHER SERVERS?:no

WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY ON THE SERVER?: i dont like plugins

HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW THE MODS?:i play single player on this modpack and i got the hang of tinker's construct

WHY I SHOULD LET YOU ON?:im a good builder i got member on mithrintia if u dont know what that is then look it up

HOW OFTEN WILL YOU BE ON?:couple hours a day

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons