Please remove/Ignore and allow to be pruned.

Generictag

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My nike is Renato_5192. I'm here because I wanted to apologize, because I stole some items from a player. more I regretted. DESBAN wanted to ask me, because I really liked this server, was not the one who gave me lag, which has fewer items banned ... thank you, I hope you understand me. 

excuse me for the bad English, do not speak English

My nike is Renato_5192. I'm here because I wanted to apologize, because I stole some items from a player. more I regretted. wanted one more chance, because I really liked this server, was not the one who gave me lag, which has fewer prohibited items ... thank you, hope you understand me. 

excuse me for the bad English, speak English

Like seeing the new faces on the server! 

Btw andarden, ill try to talk to you on the forums about the "problem"

My nike is Renato_5192. I'm here because I wanted to apologize, because I stole some items from a player. more I regretted. wanted one more chance, because I really liked this server, was not the one who gave me lag, which has fewer prohibited items ... thank you, hope you understand me. 

excuse me for the bad English, speak English

Did andarden ban you? If so im looking into what happened i was gone for 2 or 3 days =P

Hey Generic! I was wondering if I can get my donor transferred back from before the reset? Thanks

Edit: Found out it was a month thing. I forgot. Don't know why I donated back then, must have been sucked into the tekkit thing really bad....

Edited by HueyTheGod