Please remove/Ignore and allow to be pruned.

Generictag

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no idea, heared a roumor that generics been on the server solo making some changes but still no idea what... would be good if we had a way to communicate long term owntimes an such like maby a forum post? maby its loffs cake shop getting ready for the grand opening....or maby gen saw my base and closed the server in sheer awe and amazment ^^ either way, hope its up soon. i like the people on this server.

Well, I'm glad to hear this news, hope to see everyone on the server back on soon.

no idea, heared a roumor that generics been on the server solo making some changes but still no idea what... would be good if we had a way to communicate long term owntimes an such like maby a forum post? maby its loffs cake shop getting ready for the grand opening....or maby gen saw my base and closed the server in sheer awe and amazment ^^ either way, hope its up soon. i like the people on this server.

what i cant join the server it says [1.3] WTF 

Ok guys so ive tried to contact gen but i have failed....idk what hes doing...maybe it has something to do with the classes being added to the server...honestly i am as clueless as you

Well guys I have bad news. The host i use says their server had a "critical failure" and that the data is lost. 

This will take  us a few days to work on but as of right now the world is a total loss. Their response is that they will credit the server for 7 days worth of time for the inconvenience, its almost insulting for the amount of time lost for everyone involved.

I will keep everyone updated as we move forward, please give a little bit to see what can be salvaged, but I did not have a local copy of the world file... So I apologize but it will end up being a complete re-install.

As always you can hit me up on steam or vent and i will try to help, but i run the server when I am not at work/school so best times to reach me would be 5-10pm weekdays and weekends are kinda random.

Reporting:Highshootownn

Reason:said he was goin to leave with me, we start building "our base"then when i came back he had deleted my claim and claimed it again and now he wont trust me(and some of my stuff are still there

Reporting:Highshootownn

Reason:said he was goin to leave with me, we start building "our base"then when i came back he had deleted my claim and claimed it again and now he wont trust me(and some of my stuff are still there

I think that problem was resolved so i wont get involved....