Please remove/Ignore and allow to be pruned.

Generictag

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A staff member tpaed me to them and killed me plus my inventory was gone when it happened I was not in end or nether but in mining world IGN:fabdall I think they either wiped it clean or took it all I had all power suit and claw upgraded and with appearance thingy and a separate power legging with 3 out of 4 of the assists and golden shovel some bread a omni wrench a ender pouch orange but also privated and I think that was it but I don't think that was all of it (can't remember rest). Happened around 8-9:30 PM PST I was eatting IRL while this happened. hope I can get my items back. Also if it wasn't a staff member then who...

Edited by DavidBob

This is Karthora.

aaron you were banned because you were giving staff and players attitude and causing problems. i've had many complaints about your behavior. when i tried to talk to you about your actions you got all smart with me and told me it wasn't the first time you've been threatened with that and that you weren't scared of me. i'm all for having fun but your blatant disrespect of the staff and players is unacceptable. i stand by the ban and your gona have to talk to gen about getting it reversed. 

Edited by dylan warren

This is Karthora.

aaron you were banned because you were giving staff and players attitude and causing problems. i've had many complaints about your behavior. when i tried to talk to you about your actions you got all smart with me and told me it wasn't the first time you've been threatened with that and that you weren't scared of me. i'm all for having fun but your blatant disrespect of the staff and players is unacceptable. i stand by the ban and your gona have to talk to gen about getting it reversed. 

Hi there, Andarden here, I'm gonna back you up 100% on this one karth. Everytime I had contact with Aaron he was usually requesting me to fix his own mistake then would whine and complain endlessly because I didn't give him free items back. He constantly talked back and when I told him why he was not receiving help he would make up some new reason.

TL;DR: Aaron deserved the ban.