Please remove/Ignore and allow to be pruned.

Generictag

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, Been a very busy last 2 weeks. Got a lot of dental work done and a lot of time with school and work. but you don't need all the details.

Sorry for the delays, I have reset everyone who posted in this thread (that needed it) and I have some updates for the server status.

1. Don't use the mining word, you can use a quarry in the over world until the restart, March 31 (unless it is moved up)
  2. I can move the restart date up and prob will as the server is empty most days, post if you have any feeling one way or the other. I am thinking March 7th, thats a week from today.
  3. Suggestions for the server are welcome, please post plugins that you would find useful or helpful to the server. Please note that we are using MCPC+. Include why you think we should add it, and be more detailed than "I think it looks cool"
  4. I don't always have time to check the forums and answer questions, for pressing issues please send me a message on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hunted810 Add me.
  5. I have not recieved any thing ot help with the server for January or February, If I don't get any help in March then i will have to start cutting back on the server RAM, I really don't want to have to but the full cost of the server is a little more than I can justify with my budget.
  6. Thanks for reading my list.

Thanks for playing on my server and helping keeping it a nice place to play.

gen move the reset up, and can u return my stuff? the main things i lost that i want back was: my fully upgraded power suit and powertool (with silk touch), my diamond battle-axe with sharp 4, fire 2, knock back 2 and disjunction 2-3 (can't remember), my diamond hammer and a stack of fibre glass cables. Those are the main things i lost that i need back PLZ AND TY.

Edited by Aaronbob190

Can someone copy my house and my friends too?

Here are the coordinates:

My house: 727 63 2112

My friends house:916 121 2461

My other friends house: The other one near it

Edited by EnderKingHD

Copy my base too! my coords are: ~-1917  ~86  ~-447.  Make sure u copy the entire base! (don't forget the tree farm!). ill start picking up my machines and pipes so u can copy it! (and also tell me exactly when the reset gonna happen) 

Edited by Aaronbob190

Hello everyone, Thanks for the reply. I will do a reset on Saturday night, March 8th. I will be on the server for most of Sat. afternoon, to help move everyone's bases, Please be on so I can help you out.

Well just a little update...Server was reset and things still need to be finished but overall everything is going nice.  And to respond to john01dav you need to have proof of what you are saying so i can help you otherwise i will just ignore your report. One final thing /warp shop and /randomregion will be finished soon!

OK update on the reset. 

1. I have copied over the players houses that were on or left me a location. Talk to an admin to get it pasted. (admins use //schem list to see them all)
  2. Spawn looks great, but needs some work still.
  3. Server shop and economy are a work in progress. Look for updates in the next couple days.
  4. PVP arena is open and attached to spawn. players do lose money for being killed in the arena, the killer revives some money as a reward. Players caught using gear that is not allowed in the arena will be banned from having them at all. Fight fair and may the best player win.
  5. Mining world is active, please use the portal that is straight ahead from /spawn.
  6. I'm sure there are more things that i forgot that should be listed.

Ender, I have reset your toon but i saved your stuff. Please check with lof or myself to get the chest of your items.

To would be greifers and trouble makers, boo on you.