Please remove/Ignore and allow to be pruned.

Generictag

hey guys,

I apologise for my actions on the server within the last few weeks, It was very idiotic and disappointing. this is not a ban appeal, or a request for my rank to be reinstated, nor am I asking for sympathy. Just wanted to write a formal apology,

-   delaney518 / Connor

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, Another over due update. I have just finished moving and spend 10 days with out internet... yes it was hard. Looks like i have alot to catch up on. If you need to get a hold of me use steam chat first then messages me here second. 

Anyways, thanks go out to my staff for keeping the server mostly standing in my absence.

Hey guys, im having some problem connecting.. when I hit multiplayer its telling me that 1.6.4 client is out of date.. ive redownloaded tekkit and I must be running the latest version but im a bit of a noob when it comes to things like this so if anyone could throw me some help iid appreciate it, I like this server but its doing my head in that I can hardly ever get on.. :(

Many thanks,

Dave