THIS MOD PACK SUCKS

CWErth343

This mod pack is horrible. I cant find anything. And they added Flan's vehicle mod but didn't give you the shit to make the fucking vehicles. If they added that shit, then I would be happy with this shitty mod pack.

What? The ores spawn around 64 all the way down to bedrock... I haven't ever had a lack of materials in this pack.

Yeah I'd prefer it if they would either enable the vehicles, or remove the ability to craft the parts for said vehicles. It's kinda misleading and while yes materials aren't exactly rare by any means, it can be irritating. Also I'm not sure what arch-typical mad scientist uses a dubstep gun but scoffs at a biplane. I think there is still an ongoing issue with hamsters not spawning as well as wolves so that could be the things to which he is referring. I'm also not sure if the darwin mod was adjusted so that the mobs from that mod spawn in other biomes than the beach one.

This mod pack is horrible. I cant find anything. And they added Flan's vehicle mod but didn't give you the shit to make the fucking vehicles. If they added that shit, then I would be happy with this shitty mod pack.

Weren't you taught to be able to talk without using cusswords? I mean it's not that hard if kindergarteners can do it.

Anyway, you DO know that you can add in additional mods to the modpack right? Sure, you'll have to make your own server jar too, but who knows, it might become popular.

Yeah I'd prefer it if they would either enable the vehicles, or remove the ability to craft the parts for said vehicles. It's kinda misleading and while yes materials aren't exactly rare by any means, it can be irritating. Also I'm not sure what arch-typical mad scientist uses a dubstep gun but scoffs at a biplane. I think there is still an ongoing issue with hamsters not spawning as well as wolves so that could be the things to which he is referring. I'm also not sure if the darwin mod was adjusted so that the mobs from that mod spawn in other biomes than the beach one.

I wish we had this power.  The things we wanted from Flan's are armor, guns, and titans.  That's it, but unfortunately, to have those components, we had to include the Parts Pack, which provides a bunch of rotors and wheels and stuff that we don't use.  And I don't know how much you've tinkered with Flan's, but it has zero configuration aside from which packs you shove in.  We can't even choose ID's a  lot of the time, it's crazy.

I wish we had this power.  The things we wanted from Flan's are armor, guns, and titans.  That's it, but unfortunately, to have those components, we had to include the Parts Pack, which provides a bunch of rotors and wheels and stuff that we don't use.  And I don't know how much you've tinkered with Flan's, but it has zero configuration aside from which packs you shove in.  We can't even choose ID's a  lot of the time, it's crazy.

Wow, no I didn't know that. That is really unfortunate. Thanks for explaining to me, appreciated.