Galacticraft Machines getting no power

TonyVS

oxygen collectors and sealers on my space station visually look to be working, taking power and saying sealed. But when I take off oxygen setup I take damage and get the message invalid setup so there is some sort of issue, but I just use mystcraft books to get back and forth so I am avoiding the moon and space until the kinks are ironed out completely. The ones I had in the overworld took power when I connected them to TE conduit, but I didn't try to run any of them, was just testing if they still drained power when idle and they didn't. 

I haven't tried messing with Galacticraft machines yet but this problem certainly sounds like the same problem the Attack of the B-Team pack is having with the same mod. Someone using that pack "fixed" their problems by manually downgrading their Galacticraft jar in the modfolder.

Edited by matt8348

Just a note to all this issue is now fixed in the latest Galacticraft, the power is now side sensitive, so you may need to rotate some of your machines to get them to connect. once I changed them from their original layout that did work and rotated them to the side with the red dot in the middle touching TE3 conduit they all powered up again