• F**KING IMPROVE IT!
  2. 2. Would You Recommend To Friends?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe....
    • Not really....
    • Whatever....

IGN: GameCold

Reason: Multiplayer is LOT MORE cooler than singleplayer because you can do things with friends and other players (make friends, I hope i get lots of friends in this server),(Im not a griefer or stealer)

Previous Work, if any: none

I hope I get added, much love! - GameCold aKa Marcus

IGN: My IGN is HaavardBrumle!

Real name: My real name is Haavard Brummenæs, I'm from Norway by the way!

Skype or form of contact: My skype is HaavardBrumle, but if asked to I'd love to contact you on TS3 or Ventrilo.

Reason: I'd love to join the server because I have been looking for a decent looking server for quite some time, and I thought that this looks pretty awesome! Other than that I have watched all of ChimneySwifts and PaulSoares' AOTBT videos, but I find it rather boring to play single player. Hence my application.

Previous Work, if any: I haven't worked to much, but I had a summer job where my dad works, he is an engineer. Also I sold newspapers for VG (a newspaper in Norway.) I'd love to be picked, hope to be hearing from you soon. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:TheGavino

Skype or form of contact: reptiletutorials

Reason: I'd like to join a stable whitelist server where people are friends and dont steal stuff. Prior servers I've played on are unstable and close after a while, that gets annoying! If you are still taking applications, I'd love to join :)

Previous Work, if any: none

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:FragMaster27

Skype or form of contact: Skype(FragMaster27)

Reason: I would like to play with others and learn more about the mod pack and have fun and i love to play with others and joke in the chat and help with projects if necessary

Previous Work, if any:None

IGN: TasteDis

Skype or form of contact: Peterflaeskesteg

Reason: I'd like to be a part of a community such at this (you want real name and all) and play on the AotBT pack. I don't want to play in single player, and I've watched some videos on the pack on Youtube.

Previous Work, if any: None.