Zilacon

[1.0.14] APOC B-Team | OPEN SERVER | 24/7 Dedicated Server / Economy / Anti-Grief/Raid Worlds, Faction Worlds, Resource Worlds / Non Pay2Win! Vote inspired network! / Shops / Plots / Custom Plugins / MCMMO / And more!

What do you think of APOC Gaming?  

162 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like our servers?

MC Name: Swaqqy_Christian                               and my friends MC Name is: Deathrider7613

Age: 15                                                                My friends age: 13

I hope we can both get whitelisted! :D

Yo, My minecraft name  is SpeakerDj243

I'm 18 and would love to join this server because there isn't many servers with no banned items, which makes no sense to ban item in the first place. I have run 5 servers in the past so if that counts for anything. ^^;

MC Name: Swaqqy_Christian                               and my friends MC Name is: Deathrider7613

Age: 15                                                                My friends age: 13

I hope we can both get whitelisted! :D

Yo, My minecraft name  is SpeakerDj243

I'm 18 and would love to join this server because there isn't many servers with no banned items, which makes no sense to ban item in the first place. I have run 5 servers in the past so if that counts for anything. ^^;

Added the 3 of you, enjoy!

Also SpeakerDJ we are looking for staff if you want you can apply on our forums.

http://apocgaming.org/f

Hello! 

MC user name: Tomado

I just am looking for a legitimate server, with people who wanna play seriously.

Hope i can join 

Trying to connect and i get a msg: Your ip address is flagged as unsafe o_O

Your IP was flagged by spamhaus for having a virus on your computer that is sending out spam emails through a botnet.

Whatever anti-virus you have didn't do its job. If you have Mcafee or Norton get rid of it those 2 are virus's themselves.

I recommend Avast Anti Virus to everyone, even its free version has more protection than Norton Internet Security.

Only way to get rid of your ip ban is to download Spybot Search & Destroy run a scan on your computer and get rid of any viruses and to call your ISP and request for a new IP address.

Hello! 

MC user name: Tomado

I just am looking for a legitimate server, with people who wanna play seriously.

Hope i can join 

Added to the whitelist, enjoy!

Edited by Zilacon

In-Game name: mojojoe1999

I want to join this server because my friend always finds servers with banned items and I decided I would find one myself that has no banned items(besides that enchanting table thing). Can't wait to join!

In-Game name: mojojoe1999

I want to join this server because my friend always finds servers with banned items and I decided I would find one myself that has no banned items(besides that enchanting table thing). Can't wait to join!

Added! Have fun!

• MC Name: Cyberklon

I want to join the server because it has nice rules and seems to have a cool community. And because the most public servers are laggy as hell...

MC name: ajaj895

Added

MC name: Hrvoje5

Added

• MC Name: Cyberklon

I want to join the server because it has nice rules and seems to have a cool community. And because the most public servers are laggy as hell...

Added, while we try to keep all of our servers running at 100% performance (All of APOC runs at 20 TPS) AOTBT is a fairly new modpack and bugs/crashes are still being found.

So far 2 crashes involving Minions and OpenBlocks have been found, hopefully we dont find anymore.

BUT this is something technic has to fix not us.

Either way hope you enjoy your time on the server.

If you want to try out our other servers too go right ahead, APOC runs all technic modpacks.

IGN : mixcraf

MC Name: Cynthriel

I'll never be a fan on McMMO, but the server claims seem impressive. :P

name:ChainsAwesome

• MC Name: Mikey_K

Added all 4 of you, enjoy!

MCName: DovaCheese

Why Do You Want To Join: I would like to join because i have been on a couple of the other Apoc servers and the staff is nice and so are the players if i get acceped that would be just fantastic