How to put pips on engine.

Sandman192

possibly, I don't understand why they called it tekkit classic when it is supposedly completely different. tekkit 1.5.2 should be the tekkit classic

That doesn't make any sense. Tekkit classic is completely different- Tekkit 1.5 is just the earlier version of Tekkit 1.6.

classic means older not different, it makes perfect sense

example if you are speaking classic english are you speaking a different language? NO, some words may seem odd but it is the same

What's classic english?  The only types I know are old, middle, and modern.

Tekkit Classic is called such because it was the original Tekkit. Back in ye olden days up to and including Minecraft 1.2.5, it was the only Tekkit. And was just named Tekkit.

1.4.7 comes around, and eventually Tekkit Lite was released. Unlike Tekkit, it was released without Bukkit, and due to this and the number of changes in the mod loadout and the mods themselves, became a separate pack. That's when the original Tekkit became known as Tekkit Classic.

And now we've rolled back around to just Tekkit.

ok that make sence, I was joking on another post that tekkit 1.5.2 is the new tekkit classic and tekkit classic is now tekkit ancient.

so tekkit is released with bukkit? and here I have been using mcpc+

I just think if you're going be different then be different. voltz isn't called tekkit future

Could you send a screenshot of what your setup is like? I may be able to help figure out the problem if you post an image of it.

I tried water proof cobble, gold, smooth and iron and they appear to be connecting and a little bit of lava goes through but the engines will not take any in.

And I don't know how to send a picture.

Tekkit Classic v3.1.2 build.

Didn't notice the Tekkit Classic until after I posted, so deleted what I said.

Are you trying to feed lava to a steam or combustion engine, because that is what your 1st post mentioned?

Edited by efflandt

Didn't notice the Tekkit Classic until after I posted, so deleted what I said.

Are you trying to feed lava to a steam or combustion engine, because that is what your 1st post mentioned?

Yes I seen it done to a combustion engine using fuel and water.  It should use lava in ether of the engine because I can put buckets of lave in them.

Does if have to be fuel when using pipes?

• 2 weeks later...