ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM WHITELISTED 15+

IGN(in game name):  Jeremydodd (just like my real name ;3)

Reason of wanting to join:  I want join join because I've had enough of huge massive servers with 0.0000001 frames 'cause of all the activity. I yearn for a small server experience with nice people, and friendly staff. :)

Your favourite mod:  My favourite mod is Galacticraft, i love the feeling of hopping around space, mars, and the moon like Neil Armstrong. The lead up to it is  little long but otherwise, favourite mod in HISTORY!

Age:(optional but you should be 15):  15, my birthday is October 2nd. :P

Youtube:(optional) I'm personally not doing anything youtube at this moment in time. I am not a youtuber nor do I, nor would I ever, have the fan-base to start.

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining) : My fancy little name is Jeremydodd314.

Thanks for considering my app, hope to hear from you. :)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Hippogaff

Reason I would like to join: I've been looking for a reliable Attack of the B-Team server and this one looks like it will be awesome =)

Favourite mod: Tinkers or Galacticraft 

Skype: I have one but I'm not comfortable with giving it out

Youtube: No

Thank you! I hope that I will be accepted =)

IGN(in game name):  Bluerrew

Reason of wanting to join: I want to join because I've been getting really bored playing singleplayer and none of my friends ever play minecraft anymore so I've been wanting to join a server. I really like being to interact with people in game and have a reason for doing complicated things in the mods( Usually for community things or just to show off :D)

Your favourite mod:  I absolutely love Thaumcraft and Thermal Expansion, Tinkers Construct is cool too, but those are definitely my favourite. And I know that Thaumcraft isn't in AOTBT which makes me kinda sad but thats fine. Also galacticraft has been looking pretty cool lately, now that I learned I can build spacestations.

Age:(optional but you should be 15):  14, but I turn 15 in September, although i am quite mature for my age.  :P

Youtube:(optional) I have one video on my channel, and have been trying to make more, but something always happens that screws it up. Also, I have no idea how to use my editing software :P

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining) : Yea, but I never use it, it usually craps out my computer while trying to run most games. My computer is amazing so I dunno what's happening.

I really hope you consider my application, as I would love to join. Thanks :D

IGN(in game name): TardisCorgi

Reason of wanting to join: Boredom mainly, trying to find decent servers to play and go to space in!

Your favorite mod: Galactic Craft/furniture mod

Youtube: Nope

Skype account: yes. 

IGN(in game name): Neon9000

Reason of wanting to join: Because I Really Like Whitlisted Servers

Your favorite mod: Whitchery , GalicaCraft

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Nah

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): tkowallbang1

I know i'm not whitelisted yet, but I have the server IP on my minecraft already. I have noticed that the server has not been on recently, is the server still going?

Also if you updated the mod pack and the server hasn't. that is probably why it isn't working. the server just did it to me as well.

IGN (in game name): SintaxGamer

Reason of wanting to join: Love the mod pack all around and have been messing with mods for 2 years now

Your favorite mod: ProjectRed or Thermal Expansion

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): dont have a youtube but i livestream on twitch.tv/sintaxgamer

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): yes

Edited by SintaxGamer

IGN(in game name):Nazukum

Reason of wanting to join:I want to join a nice server with no lag

Your favorite mod:Mr.Crayfish Furniure Mod

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm):nope

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining):no but i may make one

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons