ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM WHITELISTED 15+

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN(in game name):Same as my username on here!

Reason of wanting to join: I love attack of the b-team. I play countless hours on it.

Your favorite mod: Hm, It's a war between tinkers and OpenBlocks, and Random Things, lol.

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Nope :/

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): yes!

IGN(in game name): personx288

Reason of wanting to join: I have been looking for the same thing, a server where people are mature and friendly.

Your favorite mod: open blocks

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): N/A

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): personx288

IGN(in game name): MyFieryEnd
Reason of wanting to join: I don't like how all the servers feel the same such as "spend money to get all the things you dont want to make" and other server plugins.
Your favorite mod: Very much a fan of the space mod because it gives you a goal to strive to while playing the game.
Age:(optional but you should be 15): I am 17 turning 18 in May.
Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): I have a youtube channel but I don't  post videos to it.
Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): Yup, MyFieryEnd.

Thank you for considering!

IGN(in game name):Brie_Kat

Reason of wanting to join:I have wanted to play on a b team server and haven't found any that are good or the people are immature. I am hoping to play with nice people and have a good time. :)

Your favorite mod:Furniture mod or sync

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm):nothing 

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining):no

Please add me, I think this could be fun and I want to be a part of this server! :D

IGN(in game name):Brie_Kat

Reason of wanting to join:I can't find any good b team servers and want a good community to play with.

Your favorite mod:sync or furniture

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm):nothing

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining):no

IGN(in game name): mcmilli77

Reason of wanting to join: i want to join a server where people are mature and like to have fun and i feel like a white listed server is the best way

Your favorite mod: open blocks

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): none

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): x7koolaidman7x

GN(in game name): LoneRanger1331 & GrandmaShlieb

Reason of wanting to join: We would like a good server to play with each other and other people.

Your favorite mod: Morph mod, Galactic Craft, & microblocks

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): none

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): both on skype

Edited by Commando1331

IGN(in game name): cfarz70

Reason of wanting to join: Right when the mod pack was released, my friend set up a server 5 or 6 of us played on. Unfortunately,  it was recently taken down. I love playing with people, so I have not been able to get into single player. All the youtube videos on AOBT have made me super excited to play, but I didn't have a server to play on, so this seems perfect!

Your favorite mod: Oh god... too hard of a choice! I love Tinkers Construct, Open Blocks, Carpenters blocks, and more!

Age:(optional but you should be 15): I am 15 years old.

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): I don't really plan on doing any videos.

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): My Skype is cfarz70.

IGN: ghoward

Reasons: I like co-operating with other people to work towards cool things. Singleplayer Minecraft in general has just gotten boring so playing with a group of people who probably aren't greifers should be nice.

Favorite Mod: From what I've played it's a tie between Galacticraft and tinkers' construct

Youtube: Not currently

IGN: JLBonSheppy

Reason of wanting to join: I have been playing this in singleplayer a lot and I love this mod pack and wanted to join a server with mature people that would make it more interesting to explore the mods

Your favorite mod: Tinkers' Construct, advanced genetics, Flan's, I love all of it except witchery

Youtube: no

Edited by JLBShepardo

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons