ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM WHITELISTED 15+

IGN(in game name): Zobobobo

Reason of wanting to join: I'd like to record  Attack of the B-Team here, or at least find out if this server has what I am looking for.

Your favorite mod: Tinker's Construct or OptiFine, because OptiFine is all of the awesome.

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Zobby plays Minecraft, Looking to do some recording.

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): Yes. If you'd really like to know my Skype, contact me in some other form.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN(in game name):Staxsmith

Reason of wanting to join: sick of getting my stuff stolen and want to just play the mod and have fun.

Your favorite mod: tinkers

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm):

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): Letsgettricky73

IGN(in game name): Thelehpwnage

Reason of wanting to join: I'm looking for a new Attack of the B-Team server to join. I've played another server, but, it got boring. Starting anew is fun. I tried a few non-whitelisted servers, and I just didn't like them. This looks like fun, and hopefully has a nice community of people that won't pester me too much.

Your favorite mod: I have a few, one especially standing out is Thermal Expansion, another is Advanced Genetics. Advanced Genetics is fairly challenging, and is very rewarding. I also enjoy Tinkers' Construct.

Age:(optional but you should be 15): 14 (15 in a month)

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Thelehpwnage

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): Same as before, Thelehpwnage. 

(Non irrelevant to the application, but I noticed the rules.) I like how pvp is allowed, but people aren't allowed to take it to far. I enjoy a PvP duel here and there, as long no items are lost in the process. The griefing without a reason worries me slightly, but I'll get over it. My opinion; It looks good. So, I hope to be accepted!

Edited by Thelehpwnage

IGN: Rjgomez6

reason to join?: I love attack of the b-team but i hate playing by myself. I was looking for a server where everyone worked toghether.

favorite mod?:Advanced Genetics and Thinkers construct

Youtube: None

IGN(in game name):lengendbuilder89

Reason of wanting to join:I want to be part of an Attack of the B-team server.

Your Favorite mod:Witchery,Furniture,Morph and Open Blocks.

Youtube:(optinal,I'm peronally not doing anthing youtube atm):Yes

Skype account(yes or no,it won't hurt your chances of joining):yes,username:finnmcmissle7

Dont ask why my skype username is like that.

IGN(in game name): CreativeCows

Reason of wanting to join: I want to play with other people on Attack of the b-team

Your favorite mod: Morph mod

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Yes, CreativeCowGaming

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): yes, Amani Numa

IGN(in game name): XBlackRav3nX

Reason of wanting to join: I've been playing AOTBT for a while but on singleplayer and I find it boring right now and easy for me to use and abuse cheats. I wanna play with other people but all I can find are servers with plugins. This seems like the kind of server I'd join if I could.

Your favorite mod: Tinkers Construct definitely

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Nope. Never got into it. I do have an account but only to watch videos.

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): Yes, tiago.dorez

IGN(in game name):jamkill

Reason of wanting to join: looking for fun server

Your favorite mod: tinkers

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm):

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining):no

IGN(in game name): Keniafan1997

Reason of wanting to join: I am really wanting to join an attack of the b-team community server!

Your favorite mod: Chisel and the archeology mod!

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Possibly in the future

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): I have but rather not tell on a forum..

IGN(in game name):Him111

Reason of wanting to join: wanted to play this mod pack

Your favorite mod:Witchery

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm):no

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): Yes, Randomhim1

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons