• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN(in game name): tyr116

Reason of wanting to join: Attack of the B-Team seems like a really fun modpack

Your favorite mod:  Tinker's Construct or Bibliocraft

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm):  tyr116

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining):  tyr116

IGN(in game name): Rebel323

Reason of wanting to join: Enjoy having a small community to share builds and help with

Your favorite mod: Not in the pack but forestry is my favorite. In the pack probably Carpenters 

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Nothing ATM

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): trevor.dallio

IGN(in game name): RadioactiveNero

Reason of wanting to join: I like playing with people, see what they do and show them what I do

Your favorite mod:Thermal Expansion

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): Not ATM

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): For some reason Skype doesn't like me, so I stoped using it.

IGN: Fightnight2012

Reason of wanting to join: I found a good Attack of the B-Team server about 2 weeks ago with no plugins that I was really enjoying, but the server owner decided to neglect it and it died, so my search began anew. 94401 came from there too.

Your favorite mod: Tinker's Construct

Youtube: None

Skype account: Yes, I have one but I don't want to share the name on the forums.

Edited by Fightnight2012

IGN kristhewereduck

Reason of wanting to join: want a server like genricb and bdoubleo play on

Your favorite mod: varies on what im getting in to but now its witchery

Age:14 but i am very mature as i play many games with people who are older than me to

Youtube:planning on making a channel later... maby

Skype account yes - kristhewereduck i think the new skype confuses me

IGN: Fightnight2012

Reason of wanting to join: I found a good Attack of the B-Team server about 2 weeks ago with no plugins that I was really enjoying, but the server owner decided to neglect it and it died, so my search began anew. 94401 came from there too.

Your favorite mod: Tinker's Construct

Youtube: None

Skype account: Yes, I have one but I don't want to share the name on the forums.

I started here, and it was down for a wile so i found that other one, but now that one is down :(. its fine though I'm really far in

IGN:bulldogneon

Reason of wanting to join:Im tired of playing on servers that crash every 5 minutes and are all ways removing mods and im tired of playing in single player

Your favorite mod:Thermal Expansion

Youtube:none

Skype account:bulldogneon1

Edited by bulldog21211

IGN(in game name): ZombieGunter

Reason of wanting to join: pretty much the same reason as u man! dont like the non whitelisted servers with all that donating to get stuff crap! plus i wanna chill with a small community! 

Your favorite mod: probably have to be tinkers!! wanna look into necromancy, minefactory and witchery!

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): sorry dont got one

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): nopeee

IGN(in game name): Jason_Anaminus

Reason of wanting to join: Play this amazing modpack with another players!

Your favorite mod: Minefactory Reloaded, also I want to play with witchery :)

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): I have a account but i dont record much

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): I prefer chat, sorry I don't like calls

IGN(in game name): TrueDelta

Reason of wanting to join: Would like a nice server where I dont get greifed every 10 min, and would like to meet new people

Your favorite mod: Morph

Age:(optional but you should be 15): 14... But what may interest you is that I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 14 years. Skills that make me a joy for people like you. If you let me join your server now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not spam you, I will not get mad at you. But if you don’t add me to your server, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you laugh.”

Youtube:(optional, I'm personally not doing anything youtube atm): http://www.youtube.com/user/BetaCrew231

Skype account(yes or no, it wont hurt your chances of joining): Yes. DeltaCrafter231

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons