useing tesseract with project red transportation to create hidden bankvault

DYA

Hey guys so my ide was creating an hidden bank vault using the tesseract and project red transportation which would ultimetly let me hide the valut eny where in the world so it would not be so easy to find and raid!

And yes I know this could be done with enderportals and just having the hole system on the other side of the portal but 1. I want to make it easier if it's possible and 2. if some one by luck happens to stumble over the code to the portal your fucked.

now Ive come so far to as I can send items via the tesseract to the "bankvault" but what I want to know can I some how make so I would be able to request those items back using the tesseract it would be I mostly doing this cause it's just intressting to se if you could do it! cause otherwise the ender portal works fine!

I spent several hours experimenting with this type of set-up. I could never get the broadcast chips to communicate with a retrieval pipe through a tesseract. I don't think it's possible. If I'm wrong and someone knows of a way, I too, would love to know.

• 3 weeks later...

I just posted a reply to something similar. You may be able to do this with the help of a few mods. Look into the cursor from open blocks. Basically you can take an action such as accessing a chest, opening a door, etc, and do it anywhere in the world in exchange for xp. I haven't completely figured it out, as there doesn't seem to be much help on the mod on the internet. However, I'm thinking you could shift+right click onto the routed request pipe with the cursor, therefore being able to access the items anywhere in the world. Now, with the range of the items being spit out everywhere, put a bunch of hoppers in the area, leading into a chest, and then into the tesseract. (i'm not sure, you may be able to take the hoppers straight into the tesseract, i haven't messed with it yet) So, using that setup, you may be able to achieve what you're looking for. 

I rather go for a secure, simple way rather than dealing with something that can be easily tampered with.

Personally, I just use an ender chest I carry around or even an ender backpack.

If you insist on doing that method, then yeah it would take a few more mods than just Project Red.

• 1 month later...

I just posted a reply to something similar. You may be able to do this with the help of a few mods. Look into the cursor from open blocks. Basically you can take an action such as accessing a chest, opening a door, etc, and do it anywhere in the world in exchange for xp. I haven't completely figured it out, as there doesn't seem to be much help on the mod on the internet. However, I'm thinking you could shift+right click onto the routed request pipe with the cursor, therefore being able to access the items anywhere in the world. Now, with the range of the items being spit out everywhere, put a bunch of hoppers in the area, leading into a chest, and then into the tesseract. (i'm not sure, you may be able to take the hoppers straight into the tesseract, i haven't messed with it yet) So, using that setup, you may be able to achieve what you're looking for. 

Tried that. The OpenBlocks cursor doesn't seem to work on Routed Request Pipes.