Technic T-shirt

DudesCast

I was wondering if anyone would be interrested in buying a T-shirt with some of the technic art or maybe just the technic logo?

Also I would like to hear from the technic guys if it would be alright if I printed such t-shirts? I am guessing it is cheap shots permission I need for that, but I can't seem to find his email anywhere or any other way of contacting him.

No, I wouldn't really be too cool with people selling my artwork. WE don't even sell other peoples stuff, and we're supposed to be badguys!

You can already buy some of my artwork on t-shirts here though if you have an itch that needs scratching. Allow me to shamelessly plug them!

Jumping Puzzle

Yogscast Coolguys

Tiny Creeper In A Chest- double sided

TNT House

TNT Gift

Not technic stuff but minecraft at least.

No, I wouldn't really be too cool with people selling my artwork. WE don't even sell other peoples stuff, and we're supposed to be badguys!

You can already buy some of my artwork on t-shirts here though if you have an itch that needs scratching. Allow me to shamelessly plug them!

Jumping Puzzle

Yogscast Coolguys

TNT House

TNT Gift

I'm new, why are you guys "the bad guys?"

Jumping Puzzle

Yogscast Coolguys

TNT House

TNT Gift

I respect that, and am glade you responed :) And I understand what you are saying.