0.6.5 whiteplum's server [whitelist, no pvp, friendly building]

whiteplum

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:  BabyLazer

Tekkit Experience: switching between All tekkit packs for about a year till i realized that tekkit lite was my favorite.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Looking for a good server to play tekkit with some people but not too many and still having the choice to                                                                            interact with people when in need or to help them with what i know.

IGN:  foxisLt

Tekkit Experience: Not much exp in multiplayer, and a few month of single player

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Watched lots of videos and relyzed that multiplayer way more fun. Cheers.

Whiteplum, I know you said 2-3 people, but can you fit another one?? :D

If I do end up getting accepted, PM me on Skype, I don't use TechnicForum's account very often

IGN:

Gogostu

I am 14

Err.. Brazil, but I do type well, as you can see

Tekkit Experience:

Have been playing 4 a while now, world got corrupted because of a bug in RP2 so now, i wanna play in a server!

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:

I already said it on the other question above, my world got corrupted :S

Arthur_CSM

• 1 month later...

IGN:davidmo3

Tekkit Experience:advanced 

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:I'd like a small community to play in instead of a normal large 1, users are usually more friendly and respectful.

IGN: Nickc126

Tekkit Experience: Used to be a Mod for a whitelist server and i know how to do some IC stuff.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I'm just trying to find a decent server to call home.

As Smith_ a_Cat has done before, I'm going to give a quick. simple review.

Pros:

Very close and quiet server for those who want small servers

Very nice world with the ability to build whatever style you want

No banned items

Cons:

I don't see any cons about this server

My Thoughts:

There wasnt anyone on when i first joined except Whiteplum but he showed me around and got me settled immediately. If you haven't signed up yet, you really should!

-Nickc126 aka FaYs Narwhal

IGN: Scottie4998

Tekkit experience: I have played on several servers and I also used to play a lot of single player. I know a lot about the magic mods in Tekkit but only the basics of machinery.

Reasons for wanting to join: Whenever I join a server hoping to get started and move on through the mods I always seem to get griefed or robbed. This kind of server has always been something that I have wanted to join although I can never find any. I would like to join your server so that I can play without any risk of being griefed or killed but be able to chat and play with other players.

Thankyou, Scott

IGN: V13tSoldier

Tekkit experience: I would say I have a moderate Tekkit Lite knowledge and experience. I have played on another server and had gotten to make a 90% automatic base. Including simple things like a fisher hooked up to powered furnace and then a ME system. Got the more advanced items such as about 30 HV solars.

Reasons for wanting to join: I want to play on a server with not as many people because I tend to find that with too many people it usually gets very crowded around an area, so a friend reffered me to this server.

IGN: Dead_man_rising

Tekkit Experiance: i am not played much tekkit my self but i have watched lots of vids of other people people playing it.

Reason to join: i like playing minecraft a lot but sometimes it gets boring so i was hoping to join a firendly non-pvp server which is just like this one. i would like to get more familar with the mods and it would be great if i could join your server. i will follow all the rules you set me and i hope to join your server :) Thx

IGN:TACONINJA10

Age:14 (btw im very mature for my age and age isnt everything btw :D)

Tekkit Experience:I've been playing with mods for several months, maybe even a year.I've used tekkit before, and i love the magic and science compilation!(btw favourite mod is probably powersuits or IC2)

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Im tired of full laggy servers with griefers and trolls, i want a server with a decent amount of people that are kind and knowledgeable about the mods.

Edited by Taconinja10

• 3 weeks later...

IGN:  FTBnoved

Tekkit Experience:  Played for 1 year but still learning some things

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:  I have been looking for a good tekkit lite
server with a low number of people (because of my computer lag), and I normaly will
help out anyone (unless they get on my nerves).

(I am more mature than most of the kids in my school).

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Immortal_Antilion

Tekkit Expierience: Ive dealt wit many problems in tekkit form faulty pipes to broken quarries the only problem I haven't solved is how to use a cart from steve carts 2

Reason to join: I play alone looking for a nice server where I'm not made fun of for a faulty device because a build many little devices and little factories such as a self serving cobble and smooth stone producers to a auto sorting device for quarries that smelts ores and puts them in there spot its fun but lonely just imagine what happens when many players work together and engine machines factories and cities to accomplish this would be great and to join the white plum server would be great Thanks for taking your time to read this  

Signed ~The Immortal_Antilion

P.S. I think I already sent one but my Internet Crashed when I clicked submit I wasn't sure so I sent this one, again thanks

Edited by Immortal_Antilion

IGN: pebbleszubba

tekkit expireince: IC2, and most of buildcraft.

reason to join: I'm not the most experienced player but i've always been good at learning so I think i'll pick it up quick. I get along with people pretty well and am really easy going, I hope to make some new friends too! xD

IGN Sun1raven

Experience: played an extended amount of Tekkit classic along with Tekkit lite and FTB.

Reason to join: i enjoy working with machines and setting up various systems such as mining and ore processing along with being able to help players solve problems on the more industrial side of Tekkit

IGN: isolatedvirus

Experience: I played tekkit for about a year before putting together my own mod pack. Used to host this modpack to 4 others on a server for about 6 months until people migrated to other video games.

Reason to join: I hate large servers, and I'm looking for a smaller one with more community involvement. I'm also looking to freshen up my knowledge of tekkit after not playing for about 10 months. If the review posted is accurate, then this is the type of community I enjoy being a part of and contributing to. Outside of the in-game community I can provide support for the server, as I have experience with this and work in the IT field professionally.

IGN: KWLGamer

Tekkit Experience: I am adept at quite a few mods, although I've still got a lot to learn. NEI is my best friend, as well as youtube and tekkit lite wiki.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Never played on a Multiplayer server before and i want to start small. I definitely don't care for greifing and pvp isn't a strong-suit either, and, from the two reviews i've seen in the reply section, this server sounds amazing! I'm also looking to remedy that lack of knowledge with some new people that can help me learn.

Edited by KeWLGamer2.0

IGN: Thatguy2000

Tekkit experience: I have a little bit of experience with tekkit, mainly up to building quarrys and advanced piping systems.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I have always loved multiplayer but the servers I go on all get griefed or I get stolen from, so I figure a small server can not only make an enjoyable time, but also to learn more tekkit.

Edited by Jebedia

IGN:

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing Tekkit for like ever.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I want to join because I want to work with people and just make awesome stuff.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons