[1.0.10a] Evolvecraft B-Team Server! Towny, Mcmmo, 24/7, dedicated, pvp!

5vt5ib.png

Version:

1.0.10a

SERVER IP

bteam.evolvecraft.com

www.evolvecraft.com

RULES:

1- No spawn killing

2- No Griefing

ITEMS BANNED:

Staff

Explosives (due to griefing)

Plugins used:

Towny!

signchestshop

essentials

lwc

Server Description:

Evolvecraft

This server is designed to let the plugins do there job.

we wont constrict you in anyway beyond our 2 rules.

We offer full pvp!

True player driven economy.

We have a base shop other than that, it's up to you to make money and your own shops!

Edited by stephen92

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The server looked so promising until I logged in was spawn killed 4 times.  Said the server was a POS twice and was perma muted by the admin Sam.  If you want it to be a decent server you need to fix the spawn camping and get a decent admin and not somebody who gives items to people so they can gank spawn

The server looked so promising until I logged in was spawn killed 4 times.  Said the server was a POS twice and was perma muted by the admin Sam.  If you want it to be a decent server you need to fix the spawn camping and get a decent admin and not somebody who gives items to people so they can gank spawn

I apologize, we are about to be building spawn, if your interested in coming back I will make sure you are unmuted and I will take care of the spawn camping now.

Just wanted you to know everything has been fixed.

Hello, I am going to recommend to not play on this server.  I was banned because the staff are shocking-they do not look into situations properly. Apparently i was griefing the spawn after being on the server for 20 mins, i was minding my own business then people started accusing me of griefing the spawn!   Furthermore i was banned without the staff even looking into the situation correctly. This is my reason for this server to not be recommended.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons