Attack of the B team Whitelisted server looking for players.

Rules:

just play fair. be treated how you want to be treated

pranks are fine, i wont tell you how to play minecraft, just play the way you would want others to play with you.

this server will be based on the honors system, thats why its whitelisted.

application:

age...

how often will you play on the server?

are you willing to play fair?

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds?

a little information about the server...

this server is largely based off of mindcrack. I want to be able to trust the players on my server, thats why its whitelisted, there are NO plugins or for anti cheating or anti griefing etc... the server is hosted by mcprohosting so it will be online 99% of the time and runs with no lag whatsoever. there are NO ranks. everybody is equal on this server. i just made this server to have fun with other players... i expect you to be respectful and HAVE FUN. if you want to be added to the whitelist, post your application below, and i will give you the IP, however if you refuse to play respectfully, you will be banned. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi i am Mason and i have a team if i get whitlisted can they join as well

There IGN: LOLbRo1234 and nicksunnyiscool

age... 14 

how often will you play on the server? about everyday

are you willing to play fair? yes i like to look at others bases and build stuff that benifits everyone

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? yes!

application:

IGN: servusmortis

age...   22

how often will you play on the server? a lot:P apart from weekends, every day 

are you willing to play fair? absolutely, I'm looking for this type of server!

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? certainly, as a builder myself, i enjoy seeing other players build cool stuff!

also, got a couple of quick questions: do you have some info about the server? specs etc?:)

do you intend to keep the server smallscale?

cheers! Servus

age...13

how often will you play on the server? a few hours everyday unless i have alot of other stuff going on(not alot xD)

are you willing to play fair? yes of course

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? ya!

IGN 1Bluedog2

ps iv been looking for a server like this

Edited by 1bluedog2

Hi I'm Joshua otherwise known as scorshua3. I was on a B-Team server that claimed to be similar to yours, but I was greifed, and nothing was done about it. But hope has yet to be given up. I have come here in search of a new server that I might call home. And I think I may have just found it...

My IGN is : scorshua3

My age is 15 going on 16

If I'm accepted I'll be on the server everyday, for I am a big fan of the B-Team modpack.

I never play unfair :P so yeah, I'll behave.

And I will absolutley respect everything everyone has done. remember I came here in search of a new server, because I was greifed on the last. :D

application:

IGN: servusmortis

age...   22

how often will you play on the server? a lot:P apart from weekends, every day 

are you willing to play fair? absolutely, I'm looking for this type of server!

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? certainly, as a builder myself, i enjoy seeing other players build cool stuff!

also, got a couple of quick questions: do you have some info about the server? specs etc? :)

do you intend to keep the server smallscale?

cheers! Servus

email [email protected] give me your minecraft username and i will send you the IP  :)
Edited by HunnyBunz

Hi i am Mason and i have a team if i get whitlisted can they join as well

There IGN: LOLbRo1234 and nicksunnyiscool

age... 14 

how often will you play on the server? about everyday

are you willing to play fair? yes i like to look at others bases and build stuff that benifits everyone

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? yes!

email [email protected] and give me your minecraft username, i will give you the IP :) also tell your friends to post application here.

Edited by HunnyBunz

age...13

how often will you play on the server? a few hours everyday unless i have alot of other stuff going on(not alot xD)

are you willing to play fair? yes of course

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? ya!

IGN 1Bluedog2

ps iv been looking for a server like this

email [email protected] and give me your minecraft username, i will give you the IP  :)

Hi I'm Joshua otherwise known as scorshua3. I was on a B-Team server that claimed to be similar to yours, but I was greifed, and nothing was done about it. But hope has yet to be given up. I have come here in search of a new server that I might call home. And I think I may have just found it...

My IGN is : scorshua3

My age is 15 going on 16

If I'm accepted I'll be on the server everyday, for I am a big fan of the B-Team modpack.

I never play unfair :P so yeah, I'll behave.

And I will absolutley respect everything everyone has done. remember I came here in search of a new server, because I was greifed on the last. :D

email [email protected] and give me your minecraft username, i will give you the IP  :)

IGN: Kath884

how often will you play on the server? Most days, if not every day (apart from exam period from May-June as I'm in final year of college)

are you willing to play fair? Of course.. as everyone should..

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes as I have been griefed and I know how horrid it feels to have something you built destroyed

application:

age...

I will try to play on the server as much as possible. I have school, and friends who I hang out with.

I always play fair and try to respect the rules.

I respect other players, and don't bother them or there stuff unless they allow me to.

In game name is TOBEwORwNOTTOBE.

Hi i would like to sigh up for your server. I'm 15, willing to play hopefully at least 4-8 hours a day on weekends, but on work days i'll only be able to play like 2 hours. I've always play fair and i build cool stuff with carpenders and forge multiparts. i do respect people unless they break something i cant replace easly. (my minecraft name is my name here/ if trying to contact me use [email protected])

Edited by nicksunnyiscool

How often will i play: When ever school lets me, which is often.

Will I play fair? Of course, why will I not play fair when other do, i will respect everyone.

Will I respect their builds? Of course, i love the builds that some people make.

IGN: D_N_A_1_0_1

My IGN: UndoubtedKhaos

How often I will play: Every day if possible, for a few hours

Will I play fair: Of course, that's what makes everything as fun as it can be ^^

Will I respect other players/builds: Yeah I will! I would be mad if somebody screwed with my stuff, so I wont do it to anyone else

application:

age...13

how often will you play on the server? I'm usually on at least once a day

are you willing to play fair? I will play fair

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? I will respect other players builds and stuff.

My IGN: UndoubtedKhaos

How often I will play: Every day if possible, for a few hours

Will I play fair: Of course, that's what makes everything as fun as it can be ^^

Will I respect other players/builds: Yeah I will! I would be mad if somebody screwed with my stuff, so I wont do it to anyone else

ip 198.24.178.125:25565 you have been whitelisted

Edited by HunnyBunz

application:

age...

I will try to play on the server as much as possible. I have school, and friends who I hang out with.

I always play fair and try to respect the rules.

I respect other players, and don't bother them or there stuff unless they allow me to.

In game name is TOBEwORwNOTTOBE.

ip 198.24.178.125:25565 you have been whitelisted

age 16

how often will you play on the server? almost everyday

are you willing to play fair? of course

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? ii respect those who respect me i will alert server staff to unfair gameplay so yes

my mc is jonnyxx123

Edited by jonnyxx123

application:

age... 16

how often will you play on the server? 2-3 hours daily a little bit more a little bit less depends on how I feel.

are you willing to play fair?  Yes I am willing to play fair

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes I will respect everyone including there stuff/builds.

IGN: borrislovesbeef

IGN: Kath884

how often will you play on the server? Most days, if not every day (apart from exam period from May-June as I'm in final year of college)

are you willing to play fair? Of course.. as everyone should..

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes as I have been griefed and I know how horrid it feels to have something you built destroyed

you have been whitelisted the IP is 198.24.178.125:25565 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons