Attack of the B team Whitelisted server looking for players.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how often will you play on the server?  A lot on weekends and a little during the week, like once or twice.

are you willing to play fair? YES! I hate playing with people who don't respect others and are mean. 

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes, I respect everyone

IGN: redman1525

Hi I am Johnny.

Age? 13

How often will you play on the server? About once a day for 1-2 hours maybe a bit less.

Are you willing to play fair? Yes, I hate playing with players who don't play fair!

Will you respect other players and there stuff/builds? Yes, most definitely! 

IGN: JohnnytotheMaxx

Hi I am Bananas/Alanna and I would LOVE to join this server

How often will you play on the server?: 4-5 hours a day (some days I won't be able to)

Are you willing to play fair?: Yes! As long as I can do some small pranks (I will fix them don't worry!)

Will you respect others and their stuff/builds?: Yes!!!

IGN: 56bananas12345

Edited by Bananatron

Application:

Age - 21

How often will you play on the server? Everday at least a couple hours - more if I'm working on a big project..

Are you willing to play fair? Yes, I'm a big fan of mindcrack myself so I would like to have that kinda server. Where we can be friends but, sometimes still roleplay the bad guy. :P

Will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Absolutely, I wouldn't want anyone to grief my builds so I will not do so to them. Simple as that.

IGN is Puntagnome btw.

I'd really like to join :D

Application:

·IGN: Pixeledbrain

·How often will you play on the server? Porbably every day, i spend most of my time playing games, but im fed up of griefers on public servers

·Are you willing to play fair? As long as i get treated fair, i will. (Which i hope is all the time)

·Will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yeah, actually, i will probably spend most of my time visiting other people's bases, i am not a great builder. :P (My best house design is an oak box)

(BTW, i registered just to enter this application form, so even if i dont get picked, and i think i won't because a lot of people have already been chosen, could you tell me where can i find other servers like this? preferably attack of the B-Team)

Edited by Pixeledbrain

i am an 15 year old boy 

i can play for a cupple hours a day 

i will respect the builds 

i will help the people wont grief wont try to kill people and my email is [email protected] plz email me the 

ip plz thx 

ign trigger2010

I REALLY WANT TO JOIN THE SERVER!!! PLZ 

Edited by jackman213

I am a 14 year old girl.

I can usually play for 2-3 hours a day.

I am very willing to play fairly with others.

I hate when people grief and raid others, so yes i will ALWAYS respect other people's stuff.

My IGN is SteveRox76.

I hope you accept this and look forward to playing!

Hello! Life name is Daniel, but MC Username is: MCMonkeyGamer97! 

I will play every chance I can weekdays and weekends.

I am a fair player, and I also am a huge fan of Mindcrack myself so I realize the rules.

I am very respectable with other players! I can help them out if I know how, and I will always ask permission before going to other bases and using their stuff only with their permission!  

Hope to play with you soon!

-MCMonkeyGamer97

age... 17

how often will you play on the server? almost everyday

are you willing to play fair? absolutely

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? of course

My IGN is LaserNipples

Hope I get picked!

Edited by LaserNipples

application:

IGN: izaakyson

how often will you play on the server? Almost everyday

are you willing to play fair? Yes i am very willing i hate when people dont play fair.

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? yes i will. i want my stuff to be respected so i want to respect others too.

13 years old

IGN: Tyler9795

I'll probably play 2-3 hours a day but i might miss a few just cause of life :P

Ive been looking for a good server and i am very willing to respect other players and play fair

I wont to anything to other peoples builds unless im helping or being asked to 

Fingers crossed

age... 13
how often will you play on the server? I play frequently on weekends and usually 1/2 - 2 hours on weekdays.
are you willing to play fair? Yes, I am willing to play fair and be nice to all players
will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes, it always annoys me when people mess with my builds so i will be especially careful not to disturb other players unless i am asked to by that player.

age... 13
how often will you play on the server? I play frequently on weekends and usually 1/2 - 2 hours on weekdays.
are you willing to play fair? Yes, I am willing to play fair and be nice to all players
will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes, it always annoys me when people mess with my builds so i will be especially careful not to disturb other players unless i am asked to by that player.

My IGN is Ducttaperuler

IGN:RugerBaccadude

hi im 12 and before you say next, im not a little punk like alot of kids my age

so ill try to play maybe every day because i might have to visit my dad or my uncle and

im definitely willing to play fair i just wanna have fun and build on my livestreams on twitch (link on bottom of reply)

like i said i just wanna have fun and build stuff so yes ill respect anything that i come to or comes to me

so i totally understand if you cant let me in to the server 

and i promise to everything above this promise literally i promise ok 

thank you so much

http://www.twitch.tv/ruger212

how often will you play on the server? I'll play as much as i

can so probably a couple hours most days.

are you willing to play fair? Yes, this is why i want to join a

whitelisted server.

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes,

and if I like their builds a lot I'll even compliment them.

IGN: SethZziolkowski

Edited by SethZziolkowski

IGN - xLINDZx

age- 16

how often will you play on the server?- pretty much everyday, unless i have homework or plans (i rarely ever do just some weekends and some school nights)

are you willing to play fair?- of course! i hate griefing, stealing, killing other players ect.  id never want to stoop to that level

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes of course! i dont think ive ever griefed anything, or destroyed anything, or messed up a block on someones property without apologizing or putting it back.

how often will you play on the server: Whenever I can wich is alot

are you willing to play fair? Yes I am I hate when people cheat or make the game not fun for others.

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes I will cause I want ppl to treat me like I would treat them so I will respect:)

Hi,

I would like to join this server i am 14 and am very experienced with this mod and have been on servers like this before i obey the honor system  if others do and will not do any pvp unless offered to

PLEASE PICK ME IM  SO TIRED OF BAD SERVERS 

My minecraft name is ToxicMonkey114

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons