Attack of the B team Whitelisted server looking for players.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear, HunnyBunz

Here is my application from me to you :).

Application:

1.How old are you:14

2.IGN: PuffHamster

3.What is your Skype: PuffHamster

4. Why do you want to be apart of this server: I think I can be a good friend to all the players, I can help anyone who needs help. I want to make your server better and fun, and to make wonderful builds.

5.Have I ever been banned from a server: No :) hope to never be banned.

6. When can you play?: Almost every day for 1 to 3 hours.

7.What makes me think I should be added to the server: I think I can be added because everyone needs a happy and friendly person on your server and I'm a good builder.

8.What mods are you good at: Tinkers' Construct, and Construction mod. 

9. how good are you with the mods in attack of the B-Team: I'm pretty good at almost all of them.

10.are you I willing to play fair: Yes :)! I am also apart of one other whitelisted server.

11. will I respect other players, there stuff, and there builds: Yes I will hope to always be on the good side of people. :) 

My IGN is: wolftamer777

How often I play: almost any of my free time is on  attack of the b-team

are you willing to play fair: of course working with others with always fun and I wouldn't dare grief or steal from anyone I think that is just plan mean.

will you respect other players and their stuff/builds: absolutely as I said before griefing and stealing isn't cool on my terms since I've had enough of people like that who feel like they'll get somewhere by doing such things.

age 12 going on to 13

how often will you play on the server? almost everyday

are you willing to play fair? yes

will you respect other people and there stuff/builds? yes i will

ign like4turtlez

can i please be added no other servers willl accept me

Edited by like4turtlez

Hello! My ingame username is instinctiveair.

Application:

age... I am currently 16 years old.

how often will you play on the server? If my schedule allows, I plan to play for around 5 hours per week.

are you willing to play fair? Absolutely! Fair play is a key part of a healthy minecraft community.

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Surely, and I have years of building experience under my belt, so I can help other players with their projects if asked to.

Cheers!

Edited by instinctiveair

age...: 13

how often will you play on the server?: Every day at least 1 or 2 hours (most of the time a lot more)

are you willing to play fair? Yes, I am 100% willing to play fair as long as everyone else plays fair also. 

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes, like i said above i will follow all rules and respect other players as long as they do the same for me.

If i am accepted to the server it would be nice if you could notify me by either skype: TheCraftMaster78 or my email: [email protected]. Thanks

Edited by TheCraftMaster78

Heh, I think we might've hit the slot limit... I'll be trying anyway.

How often will you play ? : I've got things to do in general, but I'll probably be able to be on the server for 3 to 4 hours, 5 days per week.

Are you willing to play fair ? : I fail to see how I wouldn't be. It's a game, right ? There ain't no fun if everybody's not happy.

Will you respect other players and their stuff/builds ? : Well of course ! I'm not running around vandalizing houses around me IRL, so why would I do it on Minecraft ?

age? 12

how often will you play on the server? As much as possible.  So about everyday.

are you willing to play fair? Yes, I am willing to play fair.

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? I will respect other players builds because on another Attack of the B-Team server someone just kept griefing me.

IGN: gaminggod10

Edited by JDubleU

• 1 month later...

age...I am 15 years old.

how often will you play on the server? I would like to play close to daily, although I may not always be able to do so. At least every couple of days, more often in the summer. Definitely on the weekends.

are you willing to play fair? Yes I am.

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yes I will.

Rules:

just play fair. be treated how you want to be treated

pranks are fine, i wont tell you how to play minecraft, just play the way you would want others to play with you.

this server will be based on the honors system, thats why its whitelisted.

application:

age...

how often will you play on the server?

are you willing to play fair?

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds?

a little information about the server...

this server is largely based off of mindcrack. I want to be able to trust the players on my server, thats why its whitelisted, there are NO plugins or for anti cheating or anti griefing etc... the server is hosted by mcprohosting so it will be online 99% of the time and runs with no lag whatsoever. there are NO ranks. everybody is equal on this server. i just made this server to have fun with other players... i expect you to be respectful and HAVE FUN. if you want to be added to the whitelist, post your application below, and i will give you the IP, however if you refuse to play respectfully, you will be banned. 

age 12

how often will you play on the server? everyday 

are you willing to play fair yes

will you respect other players stuff and builds? yes

and u can trust me :D i really want to play in a modded private server :D

• 3 weeks later...

age... 19

how often will you play on the server? 4-5 hours a day including the weekends!

are you willing to play fair? Yes, I never like to grief, steal or do anything bad to other people!

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds? Yeah, if someone grieved my base, I would not like it!

Thanks for reading, my IGN is XxSaRobz09xX

Rules:

just play fair. be treated how you want to be treated

pranks are fine, i wont tell you how to play minecraft, just play the way you would want others to play with you.

this server will be based on the honors system, thats why its whitelisted.

application:

age...

how often will you play on the server?

are you willing to play fair?

will you respect other players and their stuff/ builds?

a little information about the server...

this server is largely based off of mindcrack. I want to be able to trust the players on my server, thats why its whitelisted, there are NO plugins or for anti cheating or anti griefing etc... the server is hosted by mcprohosting so it will be online 99% of the time and runs with no lag whatsoever. there are NO ranks. everybody is equal on this server. i just made this server to have fun with other players... i expect you to be respectful and HAVE FUN. if you want to be added to the whitelist, post your application below, and i will give you the IP, however if you refuse to play respectfully, you will be banned. 

how often will you play on the server? everyday

are you willing to play fair? yees

will you respect other players and their stuff?build? of course

Edited by zadric

Application

How often will you play?

I love to play as much as I can.. Which usually is a few hours a day.

Are you willing to play fair?

That's exactly what I'm looking for in other players as well.

Will you respect other players and their stuff/builds?

I will, and I hope the other players will do the same :)

IGN: LeDwoazn

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons