Wanting to Start Hexxit Server,

Nikaras_Sindo

Hello, my name is Nikara_Sindo and I am soon going to start a Hexxit server. Before I do I want to find some people that know alot about using hosting companies so I know what to do. 

I been looking around and trying to figure out how to make sure the Towny Mcmmo and ecom plugin are added. Anyone with experience in setting up a server let me know and I will message you on Skype so you can help me with this.

As to why am i doing this? I am 24 and my nephews love playing MC so I figure I set a server up so they can play with me. Since we been on far too many Servers that have been closed or changed. We keep getting tired of hopping from server to server and having to start all over.

As to add to this I am also looking for builders to help make spawn once I get the server up and running. Those that wish to help just comment on here or send me a msg.  

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know about hosting but I would love to help you maintain the server and I feel the same way that you do, Tired of all sorts of servers. I am 15 years old I play very often hit me up on skype my skype is de3ja3. I look forward to talking to you in the future if you do find out how to host because I've been trying to either start or join a hexxit (private or public) server please consider this bye and good luck :)

• 2 weeks later...