(3.1.2)The tekkit private server!(non-pvp)(24 slots)(vanilla tekkit classic)((WHITELIST))

zagejk

Username: MeanDark

reason: i like tekkit, been playing quite a long time with it, but i m done with playing alone...

i'm looking for a server where i can make my factories without any banned items.

i may also help others and be helped by others understanding the mods in this pack. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Name: Ronan Wood

Why i would like to join:I love tekkit and i think modded minecraft is going to take over mojang/minecraft!I am very good at tekkit classic and i will help everyone that seeks guidence,you can trust me and you wont regret adding me to this server!!!  :guitar:  :guitar:  :guitar:

Name: meower2011

I would like to join because I have been trying to start my own community to play with by posting on forums and was unable to get any replies. It would also be fun to work together and play in a small community setting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! Hopefully this server is still online. :P

I Am a mature 14 year old and i would like to join your Tekkit server as I know a lot about tekkit but i just need a cool active non-griefer server to build in :). I would like to make cool factories while talking to other players. I would love it if i was accepted. Thanks for your time.

P.S my Name is: pgamermax

name: kkid170

Why i want to join: i love tekkit, i also like talking to people about it, i think i can benefit you because i am very experienced with machines and applied energistics, i have a mic and skype if that helps. (skype is the same as my minecraft name)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

name: udontnowme4

why you want to join: i want to join because i would like to play tekkit classic with a group of people, i hate to play on populated tekkit classic servers, and i saw this thread so i wanted to join... i'll understand if you dont accept me :'(

• 2 weeks later...

name: ysa_tony

why you want to join: I want to play on a server where there are no over powered donators or over powered noobs due to excessively generous voting rewards. I want to play on a server where everyone, even the admin, works hard for their stuff. Where it takes time to get stuff like quantum and Mk3's and I'm not abble to get it in 2 or 3 days. Also, an active server where there are a nice handfull of members and not the same 3 or 4 everytime. And last but not least, No stupid plugins that mess up the game.

• 2 weeks later...

name: Bainoc

why you want to join: Want to start playing tekkit again after not playing for a while and looking for a nice friendly server where i can survive and be a part of the community without griefers and getting killed for no reason by others.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hi it's may be a little late but

name: GermanSheperd7

why do i want to join: i love tekkit but i hate playing alone and massive laggy servers where you get griefed all the time, so i am just looking for a nice community to share my ideas and creations with

• 2 weeks later...

name: Akkupack

reason: i like cooperation, usually in games i love, public servers and singleplayer got boring for me

i got 2-year tekkit experience, and i am pretty mature for my age to be honest, however i have a tendency to talk a lot. i'll always try to correct my mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Mr_Din0saur

Reason: I haven't been able to find a small and yet nice little server to play on in tekkit for quite some time and it's really starting to tick me off.

If you need any help building a nice spawn I'm good with factories and sliding doors. Please please please let me join!!

Real Name: Reece (call me Din0s or Mr. if you want, what ever you prefer)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons