[1.0.9c] Xhive [PVP] [50 Slots] [Whitelist] [18+]

aotbt.jpg

Hello and welcome to the place of this brand new server.

I'm looking for people to play with, and learn this new mod pack together with :-)

The server is hosted from Denmark, timezone GMT +1 - so it will be best if you are around that timezone

Server rules:

• Age 18+ (Due to youtube adult content, you MUST be 18+) no exception
  • No spamming!
  • Don't beg
  • Don't ask for staff
  • No minion griefing! (Use minions on your land only)
  • Use common sense!
  • Don't use in game chat to report a player.. if needed you must do it via. skype

Application form:

• IGN:
  • Why do you want to join the server?
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft for?
  • How often will you be online?
  • Will you willing to help other players?
  • About yourself:
  • Have you read and agree the rules?

You must send the application in a PM to Mission X

Edited by Mission X

• IGN:Trent365
  • Why do you want to join the server?:Because i find its fun to play with other people instead of just playing this mod pack by myself 
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft for?: been play minecraft for 2 years now been playing mod pack for 3 weeks now
  • How often will you be online?:2-5 hours a day
  • Will you willing to help other players?:very much so !
  • About yourself:19 and i hate playing minecraft with out people to interact with and learn new things from and help each other out live in Melbourne Australia 
  • Have you read and agree the rules?:yes i have seem very strait forward rules the only thing i need to ask is you said we are not able to ask for stuff but were are able to traid with people right ? oh and i would limmit maby the slots to 25 i think maby 50 people there might be some griefing if there is that many people
Edited by Trent365

• IGN: MiningKK
  • Skype: kapri.mclean (Just a little note, my profile is the one with a picture of a car
  • Why do you want to join the server?: I have been looking for a nice whitelisted that does have an excess amount of plugins and dis-respectful players like most servers I have been on. I am also looking to join this server just to mainly play with others (Singleplayer gets very boring after a while
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft for?: I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years now
  • How often will you be online?: As often as I can be, I may have things going on that day so I can't really plan out how long I can and will be on.
  • Will you willing to help other players?: Yes, I am willing to help others if the have any questions or need help with a build of some sort
  • About yourself: Well as I mentioned in my application here I am 15 years old and I am from Canada. I generally  play AOTBT and vanilla Minecraft a lot (Along with other games of course). I am  very helpful, kind, and respectful to everyone who encounters me. If someone makes me angry at first I will deal with it in a calm manner but if they continue, I will get very angry.
  • Have you read and agree the rules?: Yes, I have read and agreed to the rules.

Hope to see you in the game! :)

-MiningKK

• 1 month later...

IGN:Astonyen

Why do you want to join the server?:I ve been playing DW20 modpack lately and im into building with details and witchery and Atack of the B-Team is the best pack for it.(Also watchinh all the youtubers :P) Your server seemed kinda cool and i hope you have 15/24 hours a day players like me :)

How long have you been playing Minecraft for?Its been 4 years

How often will you be online?Almost every day 5-15 hours

Will you willing to help other players?I love to help new players actually i always set a public tesseract for power.

About yourself:I am 22 years old and i am from Turkey. I am kinda loner people in the real life but i like to spend time online mostly playing minecraft and watching youtubers and shows(I am really into tv shows) i love to watch youtubers like chimmers and bdubs/gennyb(they are the bests:D). Im really into witchery and actully planning to build a witch hut town with a lot of automation of everything. So i hope you check applications and accept mine :)

Have you read and agree the rules? I always agree with the rules even if i hate them :)