Maitrelitchi Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN (In game name): Maitrelitchi Reason you want to join: I want a moded server where i can join a community , and play with other people Age (Optional): 13 Favorite Mod: Tinker's construct and Flans mod Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: play with other people Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): No (thinking of making a channel , but no videos ) Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 7
3alexbalex Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN (In game name) 3alexbalex Reason you want to join: I love small communities (especially gaming) and I would love to be a part of the server! Age (Optional): N/A Favorite Mod: Tropicraft Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build. Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): https://www.youtube.com/user/3alexbalex Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 8
svasi Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN (In game name) svasi Reason you want to join: i hate playing alone in SP Age (Optional): 14 Favorite Mod: tinkers construct and galactic craft Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: building Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): i stream : www.twitch.tv/trompygamers Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 8
Notme96 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 GN (In game name): Notme96 Reason you want to join: I want a reliable b team server to play on Favorite Mod: All of them are great I cant decide Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build and create automated things Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): I have one but I don't upload (TheNotme96) Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 6 1/2
oxybling Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN:ITZz_BRoNzi AGE:17 i like witchery mode building skills is 8 i would love to join an active server
laxattax99 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN:IILaxattax99II Reason you want to join:Looking for a good B team server to play with other people. Age:15 Favorite Mod:Bibliocraft Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Building Youtube: No Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10:7.5
Surfboy1 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN (In game name): Surfboy1 Reason you want to join: because i want a small server that i can play on without fear of people trying to ruin my fun Age (Optional): NOT TELLING Favorite Mod: tinkers Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: do crazy things Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): around 5 or 6
hisnamewasz Posted March 23, 2014 Author Posted March 23, 2014 Here are the people that are accepted: Smythe00 Maitrelitchi Alx223 KleinerGamer197 3alexbalex GetOnMySwan vendeta44 skyguy54 (bigtortuga and kenzipher28) TheFuezing Right now i'm out of town but I will put you on the whitelist this Saturday at about 3:00 Pacific Time. The IP is: 50.97.196.45:43328 If you are accepted please message me or post on the thread the following: Where you live: How many hours per week you are planning to be on the server: The first shop you will open in the commercial district: (If you have pictures of any builds you have done please link them too) 3alexbalex 1
3alexbalex Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Where you live: (not comfortable saying)How many hours per week you are planning to be on the server: 24+The first shop you will open in the commercial district: A gun or flower shop.
Aehrys Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN: Aehrys Reason to Join: I would like to play on a server Age: 29 Favorite Mod: Morph Favorite thing to do in minecraft: Mine and build automation contraptions Youtube: Don't have one Building Ability: 5
Bayranoxes Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN (In game name) Bayranoxes Reason you want to join: I love this mod pack but most servers have so many banned mods and items and i hate playing alone. Age (Optional):13 Favorite Mod:Minons Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Become rich lol Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): sorry none Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 9
carsontig35 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN (In game name) carsontig3567 Reason you want to join: I would love to have a great community of people to play this amazing modpack with. Age (Optional): 15 Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion, Tinkerer's Construct, Open Blocks, Micro Blocks, and Chisel Blocks Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: BUILD ALL THE THINGS Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): I do but I hardly ever record except vanilla. Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): Once I get committed, 7-8
AMC_TunnelRat Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Lol I don't understand why I wasn't accepted.
sircreeper56 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Ign:sircreeper56. Reason: I love working and playing whith other players in small community's Age:15. Favourite mod:witchery. Favourite thing to do in minecraft:build and play on servers. YouTube: I don't have one. Building ability 7-8. I would love to be part of the sever and thanks for reading my app :D
Jamkill Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN (In game name) jamkill Reason you want to join: looking for small server to get to know ppl. Age (Optional):20 Favorite Mod: tinkers Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: build and mine Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis):8.5
hisnamewasz Posted March 23, 2014 Author Posted March 23, 2014 Just letting everybody know that signing up is now CLOSED. If you did not get accepted you didn't do anything wrong. I mainly looked for people that put some thought into signing up. Thanks everybody for signing up.
hisnamewasz Posted March 23, 2014 Author Posted March 23, 2014 If I ever upgrade to server for more slots all the people who have commented already will get first priority.
Wertle Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 IGN (In game name): WertleKev Reason you want to join: Want to play alongside other people. Age (Optional): 34 Favorite Mod: Morph Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Gathering resources No Youtube Building Ability: 5
SpartanXxX97 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 (edited) IGN (In game name): SpartanXxX97 Reason you want to join: i want a friendly community in which to let grow my building potential, i want a server where the staff and the players are friendly and on which i may play to the fullest extent of the mod pack. this server appears to be just that Age (Optional): 17 Favorite Mod: well, there are 3, archimedes ships, Mr. Crayfish, and carpenters blocks. Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: build townhouses/craftsman homes Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): i do not have one sorry Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 8.5+, im very detailed (Addition to above question): I am a veteran on the World of Keralis server, if you wish to see my builds for yourself for proof, visit my PMC page, and find the coords for the build of your choice and go to them on the server. thank you for your time. -SpartanXxX97 Edited March 23, 2014 by SpartanXxX97
skyguy54 Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Where you live: eastern time zone ohio How many hours per week you are planning to be on the server: 20+ The first shop you will open in the commercial district: dont know yet if i could i was wondering if trent could also get on the server been playing with him for awhile and he is a really nice guy and very helpful
hisnamewasz Posted March 23, 2014 Author Posted March 23, 2014 Attention members! Here is the link to the official discussion thread http://forums.technicpack.net/topic/58855-zcraft-official-discussion-thread http://forums.technicpack.net/topic/58855-zcraft-official-discussion-thread/
Recommended Posts