[1.0.9c]ZCraft[Survival][Survival][10 Slots][Whitelist]Devoted Members Wanted! No banned Items or Mods

IGN (In game name): wynterwillow
Reason you want to join: Unwhitelisted look chaotic and seem to be mostly based on pvp. I just really want a place I can build and play with the mods without someone killing me a ton or worry about my things getting taken. 
Age (Optional): 21
Favorite Mod: I like tinkers but I really want to get into witchery. 
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build.
Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): Don't have one really.
Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 6-7
Edited by wynterwillow

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN : paintedMaple
Reason you want to join: unwhitelisted servers are insane and chaotic with killing and griefing for sport, 

Favorite Mod: tinker's construct, necromancy, and others
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: build, explore terrain and play with modpacks
Youtube :  don't have one
Building Ability :  7

IGN: Kyrologik

Reason you want to join: I think this will be pretty fun! :D

Age (Optional): Not Telling!

Favorite Mod: Carpenter's Block's

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build and Survive

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): I don't have one.

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 7

IGN: Alx223
Reason you want to join: Trying to find a decent server that I don't have major lag issues on. Every server I've tried so far has tons of drama or 5 seconds of block lag.
Favorite Mod: Microblocks (I would say computer craft, but it's not in this modpack)
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Building
Youtube: I don't post videos that often.
Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): Personally I think it would be about a 5, but you can check for yourself.

Those builds are pretty darn good, keep it up. those are much better than a 5

Reason you want to join: I am looking for an awesome server with a smaller community to play Attack of the B team on!

Age (Optional): 15.5 years old!

Favorite Mod: Tinkers construct

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I really like mining and I enjoy building.

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): I don't have a youtube set up :(

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): I am about an 8 I guess. I have plans on building a giant mansion on here, but that of course is if i get accepted!

PS. skype name is [email protected]

Reason you want to join: i have been searching all across the land called Tekkit Forums and have had no luck finding a awesome serever but it seems my search could soon be coming to an end for i have found this server post that makes me think it could be the awesomeness i have been looking for

Favorite mod:Flans mod& witchery they both are just to cool!

Favorite thing to do in minecraft: EXPLORE!

YouTube: GamingLikeaboss3265 ( i would be recording on here)

Building ability: 8

Note: if needing to contact me in any way just add me on skype im vmwight1 

Thanks! :derp: :)

Reason you want to join: i have been searching all across the land called Tekkit Forums and have had no luck finding a awesome serever but it seems my search could soon be coming to an end for i have found this server post that makes me think it could be the awesomeness i have been looking for

Favorite mod:Flans mod& witchery they both are just to cool!

Favorite thing to do in minecraft: EXPLORE!

YouTube: GamingLikeaboss3265 ( i would be recording on here)

Building ability: 8

Note: if needing to contact me in any way just add me on skype im vmwight1 

Thanks! :derp:  :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingLikeaboss3265

IGN: da_masta_dude

Reason to join: I am interested in playing on a whitelist server. Sounds fun.

Favorite mod: I like witchery, tinkers construct, and microblocks

Favorite thing in minecraft: Building, exploring, brewing potions, and hangin out with other players

Youtube: I dont have one

Building ability: Around 7

Hope I can see you online soon!

IGN The_Red_Water

Reason you want to join: i just want to play minecraft on a frendly server and have fun :3

Age (Optional): 13

Favorite Mod: Witchery & Thermal Expansion & Biomes o' Plenty

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: build machines, explore, build :P

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): Not At The Momento but i do have a youtube on the way

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 10 (if i could id put 15 but its off the scale D:)

Ign: percentbirch5

Reason: I have always wanted to join a small friendly server. Like mindcrack where everyone comes together and makes a town with community buildings and shops. I hate PVP and grief... But I love pranks! And multiplayer!

Favorite mod: tinkers construct

Favorite thing in mc: surviving with friends

Building skills: 3 maybe a 4

No youtube (really cause I'm not good with all that)

My email is [email protected] ( If I'm in email me. If I'm not please email me that I'm not.)

Thank you so much if you consider me!

Edited by percentbirch5

IGN: Orionpax

Reason you want to join:Looking for a good server with good people. This sounds about right

Favorite Mod: forge

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Finding what i need.

Youtube : Don't Have One 

Building Ability: 6

What I can really do well is grind. And help. I am great with ideas. And I don't rush to end game stuff.

IGN: Mastersphinxster

Reason you want to join: Lookin for a comunity server and a place to hang out without griefers that like to have fun

Age (Optional): 30

Favorite Mod: Witchery/morph

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: build

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): https://www.youtube.com/user/bigjaws83

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): i dunno maybe 6

IGN (In game name): telo7000

Reason you want to join: To play attack of the B-team with people who don't just want to kill raid and be jerks, and to play with friends in a small community and do collaborations.

Age (Optional): 15

Favorite Mod: I like witchery and tinkers construct but my favorite would be thermal expansion.

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I love to explore and build.

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): No I do not.

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 9 ish

IGN: soppyjoe

Reason to join: i really enjoy Attack of the B-TEAM and i want to play on it with my brother

Favorite Mod: Tinker's Construct

Favorite thing to do in minecraft: Build Stuff play with other players

YouTube: Ezra Hamburg

Building Abiity: 7

IGN: Camden_Deadwolf

Reason to join: I want to play with others who share my interest in Attack of the B-Team and be with a nurturing community =)

Favorite mod: Tinker's Construct.

Favorite thing to do in minecraft: I love to build bases and help people in need of help =)

Youtube: Noah Hamburg. P.S. I am currently not able to record for i'm not able to do so with audio and that isn't really interesting to watch a guy record himself playing minecraft for 10-15 minutes with EzVid and only having music playing and no way of communicating.

Building ability 1-10: i think it might be something around a 6 because i do well with size and equalizing but not really that talented with ascetic design lol but i do try =)

Thank you for letting me apply for the honor of being allowed on this server and i hope you will consider adding me and i promise if added to be a clean and helpful character on this server whether ranked for the job or not =) have a wonderful day! =) Sincerely Noah (IGN: Camden_Deadwolf) 

IGN: nero1333

Reason to join: I really enjoy playing attack of the b-team but i have the fear someone might grief and take all of my hard work.

Favorite mod: Witchery

Favorite thing to do in minecraft: I love making my player powerful, making strong bases and building medival buildings out of stone.

Youtube: Sean Faulkner, I currently don't record.

Building ability 1-10: Somewhere around a 5.

Thanks for allowing me to apply and i hope you will be adding me to the server, i promise i will help the server in any way i can, I if i ever get exepted im most likely to be on the server every other day for about 3-4 hours  - Yours Sincerely Sean.

Edited by nero1333

IGN (In game name) Industrial12

Reason you want to join: Looking for a no grief server I can build on. My last one died.

Age (Optional): 25

Favorite Mod: No preference

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: I build, build, build.  

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): I don't have one. 

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 9

I'm posting a 2nd app for my partner, we work as a pair. 

IGN (In game name) Spookisheets

Reason you want to join: She works with me, we build together. 

Age (Optional): 24

Favorite Mod: No preference

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:  Building.

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): none

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 6

IGN (In game name): Jagarr01

Reason you want to join:To play with friends and to help people :D I love minecraft to death but I hate single player.

Age (Optional):16

Favorite Mod: Witchery

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:Help others and to build extensive projects

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining):None

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis):I think im about a 5-6

Edited by Jagarr01

IGN (In game name): SpiderpanLP

Reason you want to join: Im Searching for a small whitelisted server with a nice community.

Age (Optional):14

Favorite Mod:Witchery

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:Building and making progress

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining):Nope, Sorry :C

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 5-6

IGN: kalen2701

Reason you want to join: Looking for a small server to join.

Age (Optional): 23

Favorite Mod: No idea

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build things

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): /alteranempire (don't post anything though)

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 5

IGN: Mattbenn08

Reason you want to join: I love playing with others players and I can bring many things to the server

Favorite Mods: Food+, Morph, Better storage, Biomes o' plenty and advanced genetics

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build, have fun, explore

Youtube: Not at the moment but may get into it

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10: 6.5

• 2 months later...

UGN (In game name) XxSaRobz09xX

Reason you want to join: This server looks really fun and I have been looking for a server that has a small amount of people on. The rules also seem pretty fair to me too!

Age (Optional): 19

Favorite Mod: Carpenters blocks but I also love  Chisel, I can't really choose between them two!

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build and explore!

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): Sorry, don't have one

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 6

Thanks for reading!

GN (In game name) Isit2004

Reason you want to join: I've really been looking for a good Attack of The B-Team server, but all public ones are griefed with, well, grief. My hope is that a whitelist will be nice and friendly.

Age (Optional): 14

Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Make redstone stuff, make contraptions, play modpacks and make efficient machines.

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining):

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 5

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons