Attack of the B-Team won't load

I'm not able to help, but I can help you get better help :) try posting your computer specs and which version of java you're running.

Hopefully people are able to help you soon :)

Please post with your logs up on the tracker after reading the guidelines, Thanhzy, it's easier to follow this kind of thing there.

Links to help are in my signature.

Where do I find my logs? I tried deleting Java 6 and downloading Java 7 but it isn't working... :(

I HAVE THE SOLUTION. Something is wrong with 1.0.9 and above. All you do is hit the gear at the bottom left of "Attack Of The B Team". Next make sure that the  the Manually Select Build box is checked (if not, CHECK IT). And lastly click the scroll down "SelectBuild" and choose 1.0.8. This was the latest build that works and it worked for me.

Edited by brickboy700

Uh no, brickboy700, you're wrong. If you're having issues, post on the tracker after reading the guidelines. Links in signature.

@Thanhzy - see the following to get logs.

Getting Crash Logs
* Run Technic Launcher
* Select Attack of the B-Team modpack
* Click on the Cog icon located on the bottom left of the modpack logo
* Click on "Open Folder"
* Open "crash-reports" folder
* Provide relevant log files

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting Launcher Logs
* Run Technic Launcher
* Click on the Cog icon located on the top right of the launcher
* Click on the "Logs" button
* Provide relevant log files

I HAVE THE SOLUTION. Something is wrong with 1.0.9 and above. All you do is hit the gear at the bottom left of "Attack Of The B Team". Next make sure that the  the Manually Select Build box is checked (if not, CHECK IT). And lastly click the scroll down "SelectBuild" and choose 1.0.8. This was the latest build that works and it worked for me.

But in 1.0.9 and above, there is better content in the game