Looking for Emeralds...

Paif

Hey Guys! Everybody knows emeralds are pretty important if you wanna do something with Sync, Tinkers' Construct or something. I went to caves, to holes .... aaannddd.... Nothing found! There is a little trick with putting Villagers into a smeltery. I tried it some weeks (which means AOTBTv. 1.0.8) ago. It did not work and not even me got hurt in the smeltery. Now I'm asking YOU what I have to do, to get as many emeralds as possible!

- Look at my profile! (It's the reason why my english is the worst). Paif.

Edited by Paif

I get emeralds by finding a villager which wants wheat for emeralds. Use a reusable safari net on him and exact copy him in a auto spawner. Just keep on trading with them.

Easy way for wheat: In the nether go find the bone spike things (not sure what they are called) Mine them and craft it into bone meal. seeds+bone meal = unlimited wheat = unlimited emeralds :)

Ok, i figured out it was a lag last time. I HAD liqiuds in my smeltery. And I was not reporting a bug or lag. I was just asking how to get Emeralds.Thank yoe Eotf ;)

I found a Necromancy Villager who traded 1 skin for 2 emeralds. This translates 1 leather into 16 emeralds. Once I Auto-Spawn a bunch of that villager I trade until I can't anymore, then when the villager is done I melt him down.

I currently have about 20 blocks of emerald.