Lockette?

Jim2029

First you need to download the latest version of MCPC, a jar file that lets you run mods and plugins (bukkit) on your server. Here is a link to the 1.6.4 version: http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/ You would replace the Attack Of The B Team jar with this MCPC jar file you just downloaded. No this will not affect your mods because it runs mods and such and since you have all the mods installed from Attack Of the B Team in the folder your all set. So once you replaced the jar restart your server. It should generate a plugins folder. With that you drag in Lockette into that folder and then restart your server. HOWEVER: BE SURE YOU ARE USING THE 1.6.4 VERSION OF LOCKETTE!!!

What host are you using? If Multicraft, select the "Custom jar" option where the select jar file is. Then rename the MCPC jar to "custom.jar" and upload it to your main directory where your worlds are located. If you are using your own computer, then go to the "start.cmd" or "start" or "start.command" and open it with a text editing software. If on Mac, TextEdit. Windows, NotePad++ or NotePad is what I recommend. Then edit where you see this line of code:

exec java -Xmx2G -Xms2G -jar <jar name> nogui

Where I put the variable <jar name>, you would put the name of the jar you gave the MCPC jar file. For example if you named it "custom.jar", you would set it to this:

exec java -Xmx2G -Xms2G -jar custom.jar nogui

Then you would restart your server.

if ur using multicraft or a host, ask your provider to unlock mcpc+ and just select it in you jar drop down then start server and dump plugins into new plugins folder.

If you have server on your PC, then download modpack server, start it once. Then place your mcpc+ into it and edit the name to bteam (just like bteam.jar) and rename the original bteam.jar to something like bteam1.jar, just cause you dont want to lose this. Then start it up. Should run with mcpc+ and make a plugins folder. Put plugins inside and restart. 

I'm using http://kihihosting.com/ They said to download the MCPC jar and replace BTeam jar with it, but rename it to BTeam.jar... Run it and the plugins folder will be created.

This isn't happening.

Also, this is my current launch.bat file on the server.

java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BTeam.jar nogui
pause
Edited by Jim2029

We've run into a problem, that apparently lockette can be bypassed. It's not the old "minecart hopper" trick, since we've got screenies of the guy opening the chests. He's been banned, but we're not sure if it's a lockette problem or some item in ABT that needs to be disabled. Anyone have a line on it?

Rename the banned players player dat file in the world to someone whos active, so when they log-in theyll get their inventory. See what items are in it and report back here. Theres a few that come to mind that could potentially allow them but I'd rather not list them.

Rename the banned players player dat file in the world to someone whos active, so when they log-in theyll get their inventory. See what items are in it and report back here. Theres a few that come to mind that could potentially allow them but I'd rather not list them.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to it. I'm just part of the "research squad". I'll pass it on though, and hope he didn't clear it out while he was taunting the mod. :P

ya, lockette is kind of a waste of rescources for your computer honestly.

bteam has STRONGBOXES. there easy to make, and do the same thing that lockette does.

Also, Carpetners mod as a SAFEBOX that is easy to make as well. for players to store loot.

I would recommend not to even waste your time with this plugin on bteam as it only takes away form the modpacks.

if you want to try some good plugins. try MTC horses. it works really well, and allows for customation of horses and crafting of saddles and amror. (good for the dragons mudpack)