I have issues automatically harvesting essence berries.

DanielUSA

I watched a few videos and I still haven't been able to get the berries to work. The autonomous activator makes the berries fly around and doesn't suck them in.

The set up consist of an autonomous activator with a stick in the first slot. Set to disabled redstone power. We got item pipes connected to the bottom with a pneumatic servo blacklisting the stick. It goes to a chest directly under it.

I have seen both set ups where the activator holds the berries itself and where they are piped to a storage container. I have tried both and I haven't been able to correct the issue.

As far as I have tried it, Autonomous activators will not collect berries in their inventory. The inventory for the activator are merely for outputting; far as I know, nothing can go into it. Why not just use a vacuum hopper, or an item collector to suck all the berries up?

I think I've seen etho using a harvester in his ftb series so give that a go and see what comes out!

EDIT: yup, just tested this, a harvester does work so set it up like that and don't bother with the autonomous activators

Edited by SmurfyDoess

As far as I have tried it, Autonomous activators will not collect berries in their inventory. The inventory for the activator are merely for outputting; far as I know, nothing can go into it. Why not just use a vacuum hopper, or an item collector to suck all the berries up?

I have activators set-up presently to harvest oreberries without issue of them spitting out the items. So it not storing grabbed items isn't the case.

I have the activator set like this:

Stick placed in first slot.

First slot only use.

Right click.

Always on.

An item pipe connecting to the bottom.

It is on red

A pneumatic servo attached to it.

The servo is set to black list with a stick in it

Item pipe to blue.

And a chest under that.

Sneaking? Aim level?

Edit: Replicated described set-up in a creative world, it works as expected.

Autonomous Activator Settings

- Right click

- Not sneaking

- First Slot only

- Aim Level (not high or low)

- Redstone control disabled

- Configuration: Output on bottom only, all other ports closed

Edited by Kalbintion

honestly for oreberries, the harvestor for MinefactoryReloaded is the best route imo. along with an upgraded range, you can have a VERY large area for a plantation of oreberries. All automatically collecting without the fuss of setting up the activators.