[WHITELISTED] AotBT Server! Looking to build a community!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: tetre2

Skype name: Mr_Tetre2

Why you want to join the server: This server looks great and I want to play on a 24/7 server, and I LOVE Attack of the B-Team.

What mods you think you'll focus on: TConstruct, Thermal Expansion, MFR

IGN:lil_larry

Why do you want to join the server:Because im looking for a nice and cool server that ican recored some gameplay of playing on and single player is getting boring

What mods you think you will focus on: Tinkers Construck, Openblocks, Thermal expansion, some others.

If i get on the server msg me the ip at [email protected] or on skype.

• 4 weeks later...

IGN: Caviar_Gold

Skpye Name: caviar_gold

Why do you want to join the server: I love this modpack and I think playing with other people will make it more enjoyable.

What mods you think you'll focus on: MFR, TConstruct, Thermal Expnsion, Flans, Food plus, and many more to help contribute to the community

IGN:macx22

Skype name:macx11

Why you want to join the server:i like a small community with out griefing

What mods you think you'll focus on:i like to build so i think i will not focus in one mod

IGN: pandamaster123

Skype name: fuzepandi

Why you want to join the server:i want to play on a server with fun mods, and friendly people

What mods you think you'll focus on: advanced genetics (at first) then witchery, along with the basic MFR, TE, and tinkers

APPLICATION:

IGN: LEPrecon9119

Skype name: leprecon9119

Why you want to join the server: I love the new Attack of the b-team and would love to play with more people.

What mods you think you'll focus on:  witchery, necromancy and some other cool mods

What is the IP?

Edited by LEP

IGN: Chief987

Skype name: Edominx

Why you want to join the server: Wanting to play with an inclosed community

What mods you think you'll focus on: Tinkers Construct, Galacticraft, Flans and Thermal Expansions

IGN: dylanisdud112

Skype name: dude71499

Why you want to join the server: i enjoy ATOBT and want to play on private server only because the non whitelisted servers have pvp and raiding and that stuff that i don't want 

What mods you think you'll focus on: The building mods and the technical mods but i just do the mods i don't really focus on one mod

APPLICATION:

IGN:ShadowTruth1

Skype name:Shadowtunk11

Why you want to join the server:Looking for a attack of the b team server to livestream on

What mods you think you'll focus on: Not Sure Yet
Edited by ShadowTunk11

IGN: ghasloco

Skype name: poker-face20

Why you want to join the server: wanna try the mod and i prefer "small servers" with no banned items or only the ones which i dont know how to use :P

What mods you think you'll focus on: Morph, Any building mod, i dont know the pack 100% so i dont know which i will focus on

Doing this for 2 people.

IGN:joshgo66, rebelsparx

Skype name:josh.beasley33, chris.catlow2

Why you want to join the server: Because i want a close community to play the game with because it makes the game more fun

What mods you think you'll focus on: we will both probably focus on Thermal Expansion or Witchery it depends what we feel like doing at the time really. but that's probrably the ones we would be doing.

Edited by joshgo66

IGN: TropicalFarts

Skype name: yi_olde_joel

Why you want to join the server: I read the title and jumped at the opportunity to join a community-based server.

What mods you think you'll focus on: Tinkering (tinkers construct, thermal expansion, minefactory reloaded), witching (witchery, necromancy).

IGN: Desk24

Skype name: willy.g15

Why you want to join the server: looking for a fun server to play on

What mods you think you'll focus on: probably a mixture of all of them, witchery, chisel, and Tropicraft maybe the most

APPLICATION:

IGN: austin9700 AND sabrecat2001 (he doesnt have an account so I will have his app in this too)

Skype name: nsl.sniping and sabrecats skype is xxsabremcpxx

Why you want to join the server: I want to join the server because it seems stable and maybe one day I would love to donate if I get into it and also I want a small community to have on skype and play with daily || and sabres reason is the same thing and also to make new friends

What mods you think you'll focus on: I wil be focusing on witchery mod and sabre will focus on tinkers and witchery also are names are jack and austin and we look forward to playing with u!!!!!!!!:) :) :) 

APPLICATION:

IGN: WonderHousR

Skype name: will have to make another, dont remember. lol

Why you want to join the server: Looking to be part of a tight group who helps eachother out and maybe make some vids. (starting a Youtube, and Twitch

What mods you think you'll focus on: Tinkers/ Thermal expansion, microblocks, almost all but witchery, but maybe even that.

APPLICATION:

IGN: rpglover1980

Skype name: my skype name is rpglover1980 just like my IGN

Why you want to join the server: It gets boring playing minecraft alone, I'm just looking to enjoy this awesome modpack with other awesome players

What mods you think you'll focus on: Well, Im thinking about trying out tinker's construct and the food plus mod, and maybe dabble in the witchery mod

IGN: Falcon974

Skype name: 57Ombre101

Why you want to join the server: To play with people and see new creations

What mods you think you'll focus on: Carpenter's, Archeology

Edited by 57Ombre101

IGN:

Skype name: Newhaven13

Why you want to join the server: I've been playing Minecraft on and off for the past three years. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the AoTB modpack, but I'm excited to learn all it has to offer. In all the time I've played Minecraft I haven't joined a server. I hope to find one soon though! I'm tired of playing solo, so I'm really looking forward to playing with others.

What mods you think you'll focus on: Witchery, Tinkers Construct, Foods Plus and any others that strike my fancy. :D

IGN: kubanac123

Skype name: darko-ljubic1 ....but im not best in english language

Why you want to join the server: Because this servers have guys whitch only want to steal items and grief, and i want to join ur server because i watch keralis bdoubleo100 and they are amazing and i want to play like bdoubleo100 maybe 

What mods you think you'll focus on: I like to build but mods i like to use: Tinkers' C. , Advanced Genetics, Archimedes' Ships, Biblio Craft .... 

Love <3.... Darko

IGN: debiile

Why you want to join the server: I've always been a fan of whitelisted servers. I am a member of the KwadKraft Private Server community where we play minecraft mindcrack/hermitcraft style, however I've grown tired of vanilla. I just want to taste AoTB with a bunch of other people!

What MODs you think you'll focus on: Any really. I'm new to AoTB so I plan on checking everything out.

ING: TheBenshie

Skype name: [email protected]

Why do you want to join the server: I enjoy playing in a community server and I love this mudpack so I want to play with mature players and have fun!

What mods you think you'll focus on: TConstruct, Witchery, Thermal Expansion, Galacticraft, Carpenter's block, Forge microblocks

APPLICATION:

IGN: warman900000

Skype name: warman_900000

Why you want to join the server: Playing single player gets too lonely, thought it would be fun to play with a community.

What mods you think you'll focus on: I would dabble in every mod.

This is for 2 people: SuperCrafta96 and I ThePittsStop

ThePIttsStop:

Name: Joshua

What you wish to achieve: To make friends and play on a friendly vanilla server with people and my brother.

SuperCrafta96:

What you wish to achieve: I want to play with my brother and people on a server.

Why We Want To Join: We're sick of these 'big' servers that average 500-1000 players a day.We want to be able to sit down for an hour-or-two and enjoy some Minecraft with a small, friendly community. We know that we could easily create a single-player world seperately, but there's not much fun in playing in solitude and not playing together. We are brothers who want to play together on modded minecraft but all servers not whitelisted are bukkit. We want to play vanilla with no banned items and no cheats.

In turn please accept our application to your server please reply soon   :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons