Sphax for AOTBT

Hello,

recently i have tried installing a texture pack for Attack Of The B Team. I have downloaded both:

- Sphax BDCraft 128xMC16

-Sphax BDCraft AOTBT patch

I have used WinRAR to open and both extract Sphax BDCraft AOTBT assests (The mod texture packs) and move them into the Sphax BDCraft 128xMC16.

I have then discarded the  Sphax BDCraft AOTBT and moved the Sphax BDCraft 128xMC16. into my .technic>modpacks>AOTBT>Resourcepacks folder (Still zipped)

Everytime i try to open Attack Of The B Team and seclect options>Resourcepacks>Sphax, it crashes me instantly

Thanks for the help

Could you please respond with your own ways to install or parts i have missed, thanks!

I'd like to add that as it says on the website you should try to use x64 rather than x32 as some textures are not available in the x32 version

Here's a link to the 64x version already packed with MC1.6 sphax textures to save you the hassle http://www.mediafire.com/download/81jpug8ppf4d9od/MC_+_Attack_of_the_B-Team_64x.zip

As a side note AOTBT is a very demanding mod pack resource wise anyway for example I run it with Nvidia 750 TI oc Gfx card, 4gb ram allocated and High quality shaders and get around 60+ fps but even using the 64x version of Sphax for AOTBT after its loaded all chunks I only get around 19-29 fps so the real question is are you willing to suffer that sort of performance drop just to have this texture pack? (as beautiful as it is)

Edited by IDED