[1.6.4]Tomatonet Small-Medium Tech Server[Whitelist][18+][PvE][Tomatonet Tech Pack]

Hello All!

I am starting a new dedicated server that is a tech server with a custom assortment of mods. This is a small group and people are more then welcome to join us and have some fun. I work odd hours so most likely you won't see much of me, but a few of my friends are mods and they can help you out.

I will also be posting a google form for any serious issues.Any server that I host, I make sure to release the server files on either a wipe or shutdown so don't worry there. The server is running on a 2xquad core xeon system with 16gb of ram, more then enough power.

Only a Few Rules

• Be mature, I don't age verify but I am aiming at a older crowd. As myself being almost 30, I like to play with mature people. Act mature and your age really won't matter to me.
  • Respect thy neighbor, PVP is enabled only for defense in case a mod or myself is not on. Don't be a jerk
  • Preserve the land as much as possible. Underground mass mining is allowed. Any mass surface mining must be reclaimed. I should have a mining world portal up soon.
  • Have fun!
IP: techmc.tomatonet.net.

Technic Platform Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/tomatonet-tech.352352

Mods(subject to change and I take suggestions!)

appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x

BiblioCraft[v1.5.5]

buildcraft-A-1.6.4-4.2.2

Calclavia-Core-1.2.0.330-universal

CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.7

CoFHCore-2.0.0.2

compactsolars-universal-1.6.4-4.4.19.224

CompactWindmills+MC.1.6.4+v.1.0.2.2

ComputerCraft1.58

DragonAPI 1.6 v16d

Evoc_1.0.0a

ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.6.4-3.15.7

Galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.12.1010

Galacticraft-Planets-1.6.4-2.0.12.1010

GregsLighting-1.9.1-mc1.6.4

Gregtechmod 4.07o

Highlands2.1.7_MC1.6.4

IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2e-ic2-experimental

iChunUtil2.4.0

industrialcraft-2_2.0.354-experimental

InventoryTweaks-1.6.2-1.56.b77

ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.702

JABBA_1.1.1a

JourneyMap3.1.0_Unlimited_MC1.6.4

mffsfix

MicdoodleCore-1.6.4-2.0.12.1010

MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.9-final

MobiusCore_1.0.5

Modular-Force-Field-System-3.6.2.66-core

ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-84

Morpheus-1.6.4-1.2.32

mystcraft-uni-1.6.4-0.10.12.01

neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.4.r51

NEIPlugins-1.1.0.6

NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.8

Numina-1.6.2-0.1.1-53

OpenComponents-MC1.6.4-0.1.1.37-universal

OpenComputers-MC1.6.4-1.2.9.362-universal

OpenModsLib-0.2

OpenPeripheralAddons-0.1.1

OpenPeripheralCore-0.3.1

Opis_1.1.3a_alpha

OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_D1

PC_PowerConverters_ZS ed_2.4.0pre3_forge 965_mc 1.6.4

PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-9

powersuitaddons-1.6.4-884

Railcraft_1.6.2-8.2.0.0

ReactorCraft 1.6 v16

RedstoneInMotion_2.3.0.0_mc1.6

RotaryCraft 1.6 v16c

slick-util

Sync2.2.1

ThermalExpansion-3.0.0.2

Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.92-core

Waila_1.4.4b

ZansMinimap1.6.4

If this sounds like something you would like to be apart of. Post below with your IGN and I or my mods will add you to the whitelist and let you know here.Thanks for your time!

Edited by tomato3017

Two things I would like to say.

1. My IGN is NT1998 and I think this looks like a good modpack so I would like to join...but..

2. I think it would add more entertainment if you could add Tinker's Construct so that way people can make tools easier. I mean it's easy enough with IC2 in there, but I feel like that would help. I also have a few other mod ideas to add but I think I will explain that later if you aprove my first idea. I just like people who take acount to other people's ideas.

Thanks for your consideration.

-NT1998

Hello NT1998.

All mod requests will have to be checked for compatibility and stability, as well as it still being up to Tomato what gets added and when he has time for things.  He's pretty friendly though and will likely look into it for you.  In the meantime I'll add you to the whitelist and you're welcome to join and play, and discuss things with us when we're online as well.

Hope to see you in game.

Acidreflux

Hello NT1998.

All mod requests will have to be checked for compatibility and stability, as well as it still being up to Tomato what gets added and when he has time for things.  He's pretty friendly though and will likely look into it for you.  In the meantime I'll add you to the whitelist and you're welcome to join and play, and discuss things with us when we're online as well.

Hope to see you in game.

Acidreflux

Wow! Perfect timing! Thanks for whitelisting me. I'm downloading as I type this.

As an addon to the first request(If it gets added/already is added), could Iguana Tweaks be added? It's an addon to Tinkers Construct that allows you to level your equipment as you use it. Please and thanks. ^w^

Hi there!

My IGN is Aglarion_Lux. This looks like an awesome pack and hopefully a wonderful community. I really like the selection of mods available and would love to join the server. I'm quite knowledgeable about many of these mods. I've been described as a friendly guy.

Hi there!

My IGN is Aglarion_Lux. This looks like an awesome pack and hopefully a wonderful community. I really like the selection of mods available and would love to join the server. I'm quite knowledgeable about many of these mods. I've been described as a friendly guy.

Added to whitelist

Is it running off his personal computer or is he having a site host it?

It's running on a HP SE1101, The stats are similar to the one linked except I have 2xQC instead of 1 and I have 16GB of ram in mine running ubuntu server. It is however running on a small business connection in Michigan so right now that is the bottleneck(not too bad most times though.)

Edited by tomato3017

I would love to join your server from time to time.

My ign is also spacebuilder2020.

I think you have a good selection of mods.

However, i noticed 2 potential item id conflicts when checking the server log.

[iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 3561 item slot already occupied by highlands.block.ItemBlockMetadata@79909840 while adding highlands.block.ItemBlockMetadata@3fbd01a
[iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod Highlands is overwriting existing item at 3817 (hl_woodSlabDouble from Highlands) with highlands.block.ItemBlockMetadata

and

[sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 13970 item slot already occupied by micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.GCCoreItemBattery@11a960b2 while adding calclavia.components.ItemScrewdriver@70b4f2d
[iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod CalclaviaCore is overwriting existing item at 14226 (micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.GCCoreItemBattery from GalacticraftCore) with calclavia.components.ItemScrewdriver

As you will notice, you are missing standard galacticraft batteries due to an id conflict.

Also, remember when resolving item id conflicts that minecraft registers item ids 256 units above the given value.

Some mods will correct this by adding 256 to the item in the config others will not, so you have to do it your self.

Good luck.

I would love to join your server from time to time.

My ign is also spacebuilder2020.

I think you have a good selection of mods.

However, i noticed 2 potential item id conflicts when checking the server log.

[iNFO] [sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 3561 item slot already occupied by highlands.block.ItemBlockMetadata@79909840 while adding highlands.block.ItemBlockMetadata@3fbd01a

[iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod Highlands is overwriting existing item at 3817 (hl_woodSlabDouble from Highlands) with highlands.block.ItemBlockMetadata

and

[sTDOUT] CONFLICT @ 13970 item slot already occupied by micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.GCCoreItemBattery@11a960b2 while adding calclavia.components.ItemScrewdriver@70b4f2d

[iNFO] [fml.ItemTracker] The mod CalclaviaCore is overwriting existing item at 14226 (micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.items.GCCoreItemBattery from GalacticraftCore) with calclavia.components.ItemScrewdriver

As you will notice, you are missing standard galacticraft batteries due to an id conflict.

Also, remember when resolving item id conflicts that minecraft registers item ids 256 units above the given value.

Some mods will correct this by adding 256 to the item in the config others will not, so you have to do it your self.

Good luck.

Those aren't a problem. The first one is the Highlands mod doing it to itself(probably the way it works in the mod) and the second one could of been a problem possibly, but Galacticraft takes RF and other power sources as well.

Added to whitelist

I agree, with industrial craft, the battery is not really needed.

The big problem is not all mods seem to register their items correctly, resulting in conflicts that in some rare cases cause server crashes.

The only way to find these conflicts is to check the log and search for conflict tags.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...