[Survival][18+][1.0.10b][Whitelist]Small Server with 3 Spots to Fill.

Hi there. I'm Ophelious, a member on a small, private server that has recently had a few spots open up. No drama, just people's lives pulled them away and they lost their spot. Currently there are 7 of us so a full server will have 10. Must be 18 or older, no exceptions. 

A few rules and recommendations:

• No killing unless agreed upon or instigated by trickery or witchery.
  • No stealing. This includes changing the settings on someone else's tesseract. People are generally very helpful if you just ask for something. 
  • A central town exists for shops and simple homes. All automated machinery, mob spawners, and other lag-inducing systems should be located at least a few chunks outside the town. Some of us are already quite spread out. 
  • Working on projects for the town is welcome. It's far from complete.
  • If you disappear for two weeks in a row without notifying myself or Achilles833, you'll lost your spot. 

Some previous knowledge of the mods is recommended but not a deal-breaker. Pranks are welcomed, as is keeping it fun and not taking it personally if someone pranks you. 

Please reply with the following:

In Game Name:

Location (the server is hosted in Houston, TX):

Have much experience with ATBT or its mods?

How often do you expect to play? (don't play it up, just so we know):

The IP is 108.60.217.132. Will let you know here if you're accepted and whitelisted. When you arrive at spawn an Enhanced Portal will take you to the town and you can decide where to go from there. 

IGN: Grifflyth

Experience on the modpack: Quite a lot. Been playing singleplayer for a while now. Also watched tutorial videos and recently played on another aotbt server.

how often do you expect to play: Almost everyday for a couple of hours.

IGN: Grifflyth

Experience on the modpack: Quite a lot. Been playing singleplayer for a while now. Also watched tutorial videos and recently played on another aotbt server.

how often do you expect to play: Almost everyday for a couple of hours.

You're white listed now. There's a portal at spawn that'll take you to our spawn village. Look for town hall (pretty big building can't miss it) there you'll find a community garbage with some things to help you out such as armor and weapons. Welcome aboard (: and have fun. You're welcome to stay in town hall while you get settled down.

IGN: Jofootballo

Experience: I've made it quite far on my singleplayer world, looking for a fun server so I can play with others :). I have watched some youtubers play as well

Play Time: I could probably play everyday and if not, every-other day

IGN: Jofootballo

Experience: I've made it quite far on my singleplayer world, looking for a fun server so I can play with others :). I have watched some youtubers play as well

Play Time: I could probably play everyday and if not, every-other day

Added. Read my above post and welcome to the server (:

In Game Name: kingfrog38

Have much experience with ATBT or its mods? I have watched a lot of youtubers and I am learning some mods but have others down.

How often do you expect to play? :Every day as long as im not really busy with school and work.

In Game Name: kingfrog38

Have much experience with ATBT or its mods? I have watched a lot of youtubers and I am learning some mods but have others down.

How often do you expect to play? :Every day as long as im not really busy with school and work.

You're whitelisted, welcome to the server. Take the portal to our town and you're welcome to stay in our town hall while you settle down. There is also a community trash containing a few things that could help you out. Have fun (:

In Game Name: alphabitg

Have much experience with ATBT or its mods?: Yes, I have been playing this modpack non-stop since it came out earlier this year, I'm bored of playing Single player and this server sounded perfect!

How often do you expect to play?: Everyday for around 4 hours, maybe longer on the weekends :)

In Game Name: alphabitg

Have much experience with ATBT or its mods?: Yes, I have been playing this modpack non-stop since it came out earlier this year, I'm bored of playing Single player and this server sounded perfect!

How often do you expect to play?: Everyday for around 4 hours, maybe longer on the weekends :)

You're in! On the list, come play with us :) Take the portal at spawn to the town.

In Game Name: zerk187

Location (the server is hosted in Houston, TX): Massachusetts

Have much experience with ATBT or its mods? I've been on 3 servers so far, 2 of them were shut down before I stopped playing and the 3rd was just way too laggy. At this point I'd say I'm about a 9/10 in terms of knowledge of the modpack.

How often do you expect to play? (don't play it up, just so we know): probably about an hour or 2 a day but more on the weekend.

In Game Name:FatAlbert8MyKFC

Location (the server is hosted in Houston, TX):Chicago,IL

Have much experience with ATBT or its mods?I am pretty experienced. I have played tons on single player, and have been on a couple servers. I would rate myself a 7/10.

How often do you expect to play? (don't play it up, just so we know): I expect to play every night for a few hours.

I really hope you accept me into this server. I think i would really add to the community feel. I am always willing to help. 

Edited by Lucpas23

In Game Name: ProMCGamer_

Location (the server is hosted in Houston, TX): Turkey

Have much experience with ATBT or its mods?: I know how to use all of the mods except GalactiCraft, not saying I'm an expert but I'm really good at using some of the mods. I was also playing on another server (Grifflyth was playing on that server too). 

How often do you expect to play? (don't play it up, just so we know): 5-6-7 days a week for 4 to 6 hours

Edited by ProMCGamer_