Whitelisted Attack-Of-The-B-team Server.

Ign:bracken453
Why Would You Like To Join:i have been playing on a public server and i am sick and tired of being raided every time i log on so i would like to join a smaller friendlier server
How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:if it was 1-10 i would be 8
What Mod Are You Best At:witchery and avanced genetics

Ign: FallenArchen

Location:Serbia-Hope that doesn't bother you cuz i can write and speak on English  :D

Why Would You Like To Join:I want to be in a friendly community with someone to have fun  :D Not to be mean to others like in mostly all non-whitelisted servers.I want to be friendly and play with someone else.You know what i mean! ;) And also i'm mature since i passed the age of 7.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:I played it since it got out and i'm very good with it.Also i'm a great builder good with technology and redstone.

What Mod Are You Best At:Witchery (Don't worry i would be a good witch),T-Construct,Carpenters Block and ALOT MORE!

Ign:dylanisdud112

Why Would You Like To Join: to enjoy the mindcrack type of server feel and enjoy the collaboration in a small community

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: intermediate  

What Mod Are You Best At: thermal expansion 

Ign: samuel3498

Why Would You Like To Join: Im a great builder and i would love to do community builds and make the server an overall beautiful looking place

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I've been playing single player since the release and i watch many lets-plays and tutorials

What Mod Are You Best At: Definitley carpenters blocks and micro blocks, they are a builder's dream

ign: BrokenElement0

Why Would You Like To Join: I would like to join because i have been looking because i love this mod pack and i would enjoy playing with a small trust worthy community.

How Much Experience Have You Got in AOTBT: I have maybe 2-3 weeks of play time on this mod.

What Mod Are You Best At: I cant say im the best at any mod, still learning some of them, but i love Galacticraft.

Edited by Advexis

Ign: Lavalanche_mc

Why Would You Like To Join: Creative need during this summer before college

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: Very little, I have created a smeltery before but other than that I have watched all 52 episodes on Bdubs' channel.

What Mod Are You Best At: Tinkers' construct

Skype: I will pm you with this and give out on the server as I see fit :P

Ign: TropicalFarts

Why Would You Like To Join: Public servers aren't doing it for me, and it'd be better to know the all the players so there can be an actual feeling of a community.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: about two weeks... having watched bdub's and genny b's lps beforehand.

What Mod Are You Best At: tinker's construct

Ign: pandamaster123

Why Would You Like To Join: a lot of people on public servers are assholes and i want a friendly communtiy

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:  a fair amount ive played on one other private server and i got far into advanced genetics/witchery

What Mod Are You Best At: advanced genetics

Ign: Operation_xela

Why would you like to join: I would like to join a server that will be friendly and build together. Maybe add a bit of pvp every once and a while.

How much experience do you have in AOTBT: I have a good amount of experience from playing and watching BdoubleO and Pungence.

What mod are you best at: I'm good with a lot of mods. Open blocks.

Ign:tierney1

Why Would You Like To Join:i wanna try to help people and i would like help from people with some mods

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:20-25 hours

What Mod Are You Best At:tinkers' construct

Ign: iPwnKatkat

Why Would You Like To Join: To play AOTB in a whitelisted multiplayer sever

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: From a range of 1-10 I would say 9

What Mod Are You Best At: Tinker's Construct

Ign: Krown150

Why Would You Like To Join: I am looking for a small but fun server. Not too many people, easy to make friends, and having good fun.

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: I have been playing AOTBT for about 1 month, but I've been using the mods way before that.

What Mod Are You Best At: My best mods are the Witchery and Necromancy mods

Ign:DarthGenEx

Why Would You Like To Join:I really like the Comunity servers and to play with other people

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT:1 to 10 It's 10

What Mod Are You Best At:Chisel,Carpenters Blocks,Thermal Expansion,Galactic Craft,and so on

Ign: Ghost_buster123

Why Would You Like To Join: to meet new people and learn more about the mod pack :)

How Much Experience Have You Got In AOTBT: not so much maybe half of it.

What Mod Are You Best At: carpenters, project red, tinkers