Unable to host modpack

benny57358

Hello, I need help figuring out on where to host my technic modpack for free. I heard that fropbox works, but when I used it, I realized that it doesn't auto-download anymore, meaning that technic launcher can't download from it. Does anyone know of a service that will have an auto downloader (starts download without clicking anything) that will be compatible with the technic launcher? Thank you.

Use copy.com and add "?download=1" (without quotes) to any public share URL you create for your uploaded files.

Make a dropbox account and host it in your public folder, then click get link and right click the download button, right click and copy link address, paste it in Technic Launcher Voila! Free hosting :)

DropBox works fine, but there are rather strict download limits on a per month basis, so if you have a couple hundred people download a good-sized mod pack, it stops working.

Also, Cafe Lame is not the catch-all if you don't know where to put a thread.  This one, for example, would probably go in Platform Pagoda.