Converting tekkit classic to tekkit

Hi!

Me and a couple of friends recently created a tekkit classic server, we have made loads of progress but now we want to upgrade to tekkit, but we dont want to lose our world.

is there a way we can import our base into a tekkit server? (i know i would have to install all of the tekkit classic mods)

i have looked everywhere for a how to use mcedit on tekkit, but i just cant find one D;

thanks for the help

The vast majority of your stuff would disappear because of missing mods. Even if you did try adding in some of the original mods, many of them won't work with Minecraft 1.6.4 (the version which Tekkit runs).

So in short, no - there's no way you can convert your world without losing most of your work anyway. You might as well just start from scratch in a new Tekkit world.

The vast majority of your stuff would disappear because of missing mods. Even if you did try adding in some of the original mods, many of them won't work with Minecraft 1.6.4 (the version which Tekkit runs).

So in short, no - there's no way you can convert your world without losing most of your work anyway. You might as well just start from scratch in a new Tekkit world.

thanks for helping, i guess we have wasted 20hrs of our lives D;