Attack of the BTeam Server accepting applications [YouTube friendly][16+][Whitelist]

Recruiting for the Lost Lands server... reposted to fix forum heading:

We have room on our Minecraft survival server for a few more people... especially YouTubers!  We feel that half the challenge in Minecraft is found by playing without cheats.  Therefore cheats, beyond what the Attack of the BTeam mods allow, will not be permitted.  In addition, the following rules apply:

Have Fun

• PVP is allowed as long as all parties voluntarily agree to participate ahead of time
  • Witchery Mod is allowed as long as the above rule is followed
  • Prank wars are allowed and encouraged as long as all parties agree ahead of time

Respect Others

• No Bullying
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Destroying Gravestones
  • No Cussing (Its hard on family friendly YouTubers)

Respect the Moderators - Zaepora (Lady Z), Utdano (yours truly) and Dougiebone

• Do not ask for cheats (time set, tp, etc.)
  • Do not ask for OP privleges
  • Moderator decisions are final

Respect the Lost Lands Server

• Do not use our server for advertising
  • Do not spam
  • Find an area away from spawn to call home
  • Occasionally, we will be forced to ban a problem mod component that causes world crashes... respect this ban... we will lift it as soon as it is safe to do so.
  •  
  • Remember that Lady Z loves ocelots... if you watch her Attack of the BTeam videos (ChristasCraft), you will find out why in her first episode

The consequences for breaking these rules are:

• First Offense: Warning
  • Second Offense: 48 hour server ban
  • Third Offense: Permanent ban from server

To apply, please provide the following information:

1. Minecraft Name:
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules)
  3. Age:
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):
  5. Favorite Mod:
  6. Do you plan to record?
  7. What does Zaepora love?
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft?
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?
  10. What else should we know about you?

Server info: 

Edited by Utdano

Minecraft Name: Rezeero_

Skype Name: Rezeero_ (It should be noted that I do not have a working mic, but that will change in about 2 weeks)

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8

Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion

Do you plan to record?: No

What does Zaepora love?: Ocelots

What do you like to do in Minecraft?: Build. (Check the last question)

Why do you want to be on our server?: It seems professional, polite, and at least fairly well-maintained.

What else should we know about you?: I am a builder, I think Minecraft is meant to be about building and building only. Mods are only meant to assist in building, whether it be providing faster ways of obtaining materials, conquering the 'survival' aspect of the game, or simply giving more resources to build with. As such, I am not a PvPer, nor a mini-games player. If I learn that this server wants to add mini-games, an 'RPG world', or any other strange 'gamemode', don't expect me to return.

It should also be noted that I am the not the type who will put up with cocky, immature, or insensitive staff. I respect staff for what they are meant to do, but I have been from server to server only to see it corrupted by poor staff. I don't want that to happen here.

1. Minecraft Name: Dalekrose
  2. Skype Name: Dalekrose1
  3. Age:17
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): i have an experiance of 7
  5. Favorite Mod: I have three favorites: carpenters mod, advanced genetics and tinkers construct :D
  6. Do you plan to record? not sure :/
  7. What does Zaepora love? ocelots :)
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? i like to build and explore
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I want to be on your server because i love being part of a comunity. I would love to join your sever because i've been searching for a white-listed server with no grifers. Your server is what i need :)
  10. What else should we know about you? You should know that i am a very respectful person, i am really nice. I will contribute with your comunity. I love to build and to explore. I would be very grateful if you let me join and you will not regret it :D

Rezeero- I regret that I can be immature and cocky at times:)  I'm also a bit of a smartass.  While my server has a great community filled with wonderful people, I am not sure that it is what you are looking for.  Good luck finding the server you seek!

Khalessi- Lady Z will be contacting you soon:) 

Edited by Utdano

Rezeero- I regret that I can be immature and cocky at times:)  I'm also a bit of a smartass.  While my server has a great community filled with wonderful people, I am not sure that it is what you are looking for.  Good luck finding the server you seek!

You know, I'm sure you're not as bad as you say. I should've been more specific, the type of staff I'm not confident in are the ones who act like 12 year olds, can't type properly, and think it's funny to use their 'power' in abusive ways.

I'd still like to give this server a try, if that's alright with you.

Edited by Rezeero_

Minecraft Name: Jacob1380
Skype Name: Please Private Message me for discretionary reasons.
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 9
Favorite Mod: Tinker's Construct
Do you plan to record?: Not any time in the near future.
What does Zaepora love?: I assume ocelots. 
What do you like to do in Minecraft?: Create a means that allows survival to be completely automated.
Why do you want to be on our server?: Many reasons; Many servers can not regulate the amount of people, this results in endless crashes throughout the day. Some jerk usually finds a way to bypass server protection to steal from my claims. It is hard to find a server that is not massive but the owner is thoroughly invested in his server and members. I hope to find this server very fun and can dedicate my time to helping improve the community through donation or personal assistance.

What else should we know about you?: I have owned and moderated servers over the years of playing minecraft. I understand how much work and time is put into keeping a server's "fire lit." I in no way negatively impact those around me and have a rather, upbeat personality. I intend to use this experience as a chance to have a grand time and make many new friends.

Thank you for your time, I appreciate the opportunity. 

1. Minecraft Name: Trent365
  2. Skype Name: trentarchibald
  3. Age:17
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8
  5. Favorite Mod: micro blocks!
  6. Do you plan to record: no i do not
  7. What does Zaepora love: Ocelots!
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft: build and interact
  9. Why do you want to be on our server: because i hate playing just by my self
  10. What else should we know about you: I'm on allot of the time and i live in australia :)

Khalessi: Welcome to the server!

Christian: Lady Z   Dougiebone will be in contact with you when he gets a chance.  You can drop me a pm with your skype name if you like.

Trent: What else can you tell us bout you?  Can you flesh out your app at all?

Edited by Utdano

1. Minecraft Name: FrotBot
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules) derek.dolbee (I can't do a video interview because my camera is broken)
  3. Age: 16
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8.5
  5. Favorite Mod: It is a tie between Food+ and Witchery
  6. Do you plan to record? Once I get a good recording software
  7. What does Zaepora love? Ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Survive
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? A combination of a witch, chef (Food+), and a shop owner
  10. What else should we know about you? I love snow golems and iron golems

1. Minecraft Name: Chimmneyswift8
  2. Skype Name syndicate365
  3. Age:14
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8
  5. Favorite Mod: Smeltery
  6. Do you plan to record? Maybe?
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Building
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? Just a player for now.
  10. What else should we know about you? I just want to join this server and im in Denver time. :)

experience: I've been on 3 servers before applying for yours still playing on the 3rd one not a fan of the peoples building skill on this one though the other 2      

were shut down due to funding issues

whats my goal on the server : to mostly have fun and to interact with other people enjoying the mod pack and to get to know more people 

Why i won't be recording : because I've already tried the whole youtube thing its fun but not so fun when nobody watches your videos 

​What I'm like: I'm a nice out going person I'm easy to get to know 

arrr thats all i can think off :)

1. Minecraft Name: x1PURExSTEALTHx 
  2. Skype Name: lewis.gallagher8
  3. Age: 17
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
  5. Favorite Mod: Tinker's Construct and a mix of micro blocks and carpenter's blocks  :)
  6. Do you plan to record? Potentially, it depends on how things go, i don't currently post to youtube but i have been looking to for quite some time now.
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Adventuring and finding new things
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? Because it's always better to play with others than on your own, it gives a wider range of possibilities and it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone.
  10. What else should we know about you? I'm friendly and easy to get along with, i'm happy speaking to new people and being a team player but also messing around too as long as it's all in good fun  :) I'm on quite a lot of the time, usually around 10 hours over the week. I live in the UK and i feel that i could bring a few unique ideas to the server
Edited by Gallagher18

1. Minecraft name: Attackfish007

2. Skype name: theRandomRooster

4. experience with ATOTBT: probably high 6 or low 7

5. Favorite mod: either tinkers, biomes o'plenty, or chisel

6. do I plan to record: not as of now, but I will notify everyone on the server if my plans change

7. what does Zaepora love: ocelots

8. What do I like to do in minecraft: mining, building, and exploring

9. why do I want to be on this server: I have been looking for any whitelist ATOTBT servers, however so many servers I have been on either changed to the crackpack, or have many mods banned. I hope to find, on this server a good community and lots of fun.

10. what should you know about me: My time zone is CST. I am very easy to work with. I am a decent builder. I respect others. I sometimes do little pranks, but nothing serious. I would probably be on about 1 hour a day, if not more.

I would love to be on your server and I hope you whitelist me. Thanks!

Edited by attackfish007

Minecraft Name: Cobranightfall

Skype Name: benstrasser3

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7

Favorite Mod:Tinker's Construct, Thermal Expansion, and Minefactory Reloaded

Do you plan to record? No

What does Zaepora love?Ocelots

What do you like to do in Minecraft? In both vanilla and modded I love to automate everything.

Why do you want to be on our server? I would love to play on this server because I want to find a good group of people to play with who will respect others and respect the rules 

What else should we know about you? I am a major strategist

1. title="Click to Continue > by Vidx">Minecraftarrow-10x10.png Name:
  2. Skype Name: tommy.snyder.63
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): about 7
  5. Favorite Mod: probably the masterstaff and cryfish's fruniture mod :D
  6. Do you plan to record? of course i do :D
  7. What does Zaepora love? ocelots :)
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? i like to be helpful build magnicificent things and be an overall great person!
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? i would like to be on this server because it seems like a fun server with a friendly community. plus i hate playing by myself unless im making lets plays :D
  10. What else should we know about you? i am an active person and i do have a job. so i wont always be online but my job requires me to be out during the sunset time and sunrise im a photographer and thats prime lighting :D i aslo like to ride my bike as a hobby BMX is life so its maybe a little more then a hobby. as i said before im a very helpful person so if anyone needs help building like a cool house or yard or like a mansion for like spawn? im there ready to help! :D
Edited by tomarama64

1. Minecraft Name: SirPuncakes
  2. Skype Name: SirPuncakes
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): Around 8
  5. Favorite Mod: AOTBT and Hexxit
  6. Do you plan to record? Possibly but it depends on the server...
  7. What does Zaepora love? Ocelots!
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Well i like to place blocks and then destroy them. 
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? Hmmmm..... cause i don't like to play alone :( and it seems like a cool server
  10. What else should we know about you? Well im a Weight Lifter/Stud Muffin and i like to place blocks on Minecraft :)

1. Minecraft Name:LooneyPLX
  2. Skype Name josh.looney1
  3. Age:23
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):9
  5. Favorite Mod:Minefactory Reloaded
  6. Do you plan to record? From time to time 
  7. What does Zaepora love? ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I love to build. My favorite builds are community gathering locations (minigames and cities)
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? I am trying to find a server that fits well with my personality. Also to find people i get along with well. 
  10. What else should we know about you? Naruto nerd. ^.^

1. Minecraft Name: tierney1
  2. Skype Name (required-Lady Z wants to speak with each applicant to ensure they understand the server rules) llkhronic
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
  5. Favorite Mod: tinkers' construct
  6. Do you plan to record? maybe depends from day to day
  7. What does Zaepora love? ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? build
  9. Why do you want to be on our server?i want to be the kind of person to help other people when they have problems
  10. What else should we know about you?im a very sports minded person, im very respective towards other people, i live in ohio
Edited by llkhronic

Minecraft Name: lockdown142
Skype Name: lockdown402
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):       2-ish I would say because I know a few of the mods quite well but never played the pack.
Favorite Mod:       I enjoy ChocoCraft, or Morph, or Microblocks, or Tinker's Construct.... I love everything that helps me in some way.
Do you plan to record?     I don't, but I would be more than okay with joining others in their recording sessions. I can be quite funny and productive when I must.
What does Zaepora love?       Ocelots!
What do you like to do in Minecraft?       Explore, fight, and advance my Building abilities.
Why do you want to be on our server?       I enjoy small knit communities, if I am accepted and I enjoy the community (like people aren't rude, but actually welcoming), then I'd be exclusive to your server. I really want to try out this pack and learn it better, I love to build when I can.

What else should we know about you?     I am going to be a senior in High school after this summer, but I am trying to get a job. Other than that, I do have a girlfriend whom I am very much in love with. So my priorities are kind of in this order:    1. Girlfriend    2. Job (or obtaining thereof as it is right now) or School when it is in session    3. Anything else that happens to come up. Of course If I am accepted into the server, 3 will become 4 and my activity on the server would become 3.

Thank you all for your interest, but we are no longer accepting applications at this time.Those we are considering will be contacted  individually via Skype to schedule an audio only interview. If you are not contacted, never fear!, it is not because we hate you, simply we do not believe you are the best fit for our community. Thanks again for applying!