chocopuss Posted June 2, 2014 Posted June 2, 2014 (edited) We switched our server from vanilla to AOTBT recently and let trusted players on there for a few weeks now. All of our regulars are already in the swing of things, but it seems like a waste to only have 9 people play when the server has a lot more slots. So, we're allowing a few more people to join in. However there are some agreements: No stealing from others' chests WITHOUT permission PVP only when challenged (don't go around attacking people out of nowhere. Let them know you want to fight) No griefing No racism/sexism/slurs/homophobia/rape jokes (we are FRIENDLY to everyone) Pranks/Gifts are ok and welcomed! Swearing is ok, too There are no plugins (it is completely vanilla, no bukkit), and we'll ban items if we believe them to be too laggy/buggy Application: In-game name : *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : What mod you'd like to focus on : Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : If you have anything else to add, you may Good luck! IP: Node55.Minecrafted.net:25685 ((We are only accepting 3 or 4 people)) Edited June 3, 2014 by chocopuss
THEofficalEMD Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 In-game name :THEofficalEMD *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: my friends call me E Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : im 15 soo What mod you'd like to focus on : Tinkers Advanced genetics and thermal expansion Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : YELLOW Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : idk what that means If you have anything else to add, you may
Rezeero_ Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 In-game name: Rezeero_ Name we can call you in chat: Rezeero or Rez (Don't care) Age: 19 What mod you'd like to focus on: Thermal Expansion Your favorite color: Red/Orange When you say there are no plugins, that means it is 100% "vanilla"? Not even Bukkit? (Just want to be sure)
ThunderWoofie15 Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 In-game name: ThunderWoofie Age: 16 What Mod you'd like to focus on: Tinkers Construct, Advanced Genetics Your Favorite Color: Blue
swag24681012 Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 (edited) IGN swag24681012 Nickname: swag Age 15 Mod Witchery, tinkers construct Favorite color Green Pronoun Preference i dont care Also, when can i start? Edited June 3, 2014 by swag24681012
chocopuss Posted June 3, 2014 Author Posted June 3, 2014 Hi guys, sorry for the wait. The server owner and I have to agree on people, and we live in different time zones so its tricky. I'll try to send PMs as soon as I can if we decide to let you join.
ifishi Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 In-game name :ifishi *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: Mason Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : 16 years old What mod you'd like to focus on : tinkers contruct, thermal expansion, dragons mount, forge microblocks Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : blue Pronoun Preferences (just in case): I don't really care to much, anything really
ashbash127 Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 In-game Name: ashbash127 Name we can call you in chat: Ash Age: 16 What mod you'd like to focus on? I would like to venture into most of the mods included in the pack but i would like to mainly focus on thermal expansion and mine factory reloaded. Witchery is a mod I've always wanted to try as well. Favourite colour: Green Pronoun Preference: I don't have one. I really like the sound of this server so hopefully i can be apart of it. Ive always wanted to play this pack with friends, single player can be so boring. Fingers crossed and good luck to any other applicants.
Trent365 Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 (edited) In game name: trent365 Name we can call you in chat: trent is good Age: im 18 What mod you'd like to focus on: i mostly focus on building so really any mod that makes building for fun Favourite colour: Blue for sure Pronoun Preference: don't have one I just wanted to add the server sounds great ! Edited June 3, 2014 by Trent365
chocopuss Posted June 3, 2014 Author Posted June 3, 2014 We've already picked two people, sorry to the ones who didn't get whitelisted.
erice338 Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 IGN: erice338 name in chat: Ethan Age: 15 almost 16 focused mod: witchery favorite color: definitely blue or a black pronoun preferences: to get on a server with regular people that enjoy minecraft and want to have fun together
zack1285 Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 (edited) IGN: zack1285 Skype:zack1285 Name in chat:zack Focused mod: witchery or any thing else really fav color: green pronoun preference: dont have one age: 16 IM me so i can know your answer Edited June 3, 2014 by zack1285
AshtoEJ Posted June 3, 2014 Posted June 3, 2014 In-game name : AshtoEJ Name we can call you in chat: Ash Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : 18 What mod you'd like to focus on : Flans Mods or Tinkerers Construct Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : Blue Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : none I really hope I can play with you all I think this server could be great.
lockdown142 Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 In-game name : lockdown142 *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: Lock Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : 17 What mod you'd like to focus on : Witchery, Morph, Carpenter's Blocks, Tinker's Construct, so on and etc. Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : Purple o.o Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : Not entirely sure what you mean I am going to be a senior in High school after this summer, but I am trying to get a job. Other than that, I do have a girlfriend whom I am very much in love with. So my priorities are kind of in this order: 1. Girlfriend 2. Job (or obtaining thereof as it is right now) or School when it is in session 3. Anything else that happens to come up. Of course If I am accepted into the server, 3 will become 4 and my activity on the server would become 3.
llkhronic Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 (edited) In-game name :tierney1 skype: llkhronic (my mic broke but ill try to get a new one if i need it) *Optional* Name we can call you in chat:tier Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) :17 What mod you'd like to focus on :tinkers' construct Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) :lime green Pronoun Preferences (just in case) :none Edited June 5, 2014 by llkhronic
Raxxtus99 Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 (edited) In-game name : Raxxtus99 *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: I'm typically called Raxx or Raxxtus, so either of those are fine. Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : 15 What mod you'd like to focus on : Hopefully a little of everything eventually, but I'd like to start with Carpenter's Blocks and Tinker's Construct. Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : Red all the way! Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : None I've been looking for a survival AotBT server for a long time now. The other ones I've tried are not great quality and I think this is the one I've been looking for. Edited June 5, 2014 by Raxxtus99
dmytro25 Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 In-game name : dmytro25 *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: dmytro Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : 15 What mod you'd like to focus on : All of them, but I'd like to focus on minefactory reloaded Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : Blue Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : don't have one I've played AOTBT single player a lot and i would like to share my ideas with other open minded people, thank you for all that you do
defill99 Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 (edited) in-game name : defill99 *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: def Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) :20 What mod you'd like to focus on : galacticraft, project red, tinker construct, adv gens Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : red Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : none i want a server to play with others in coop way and have fun^^ Edited June 5, 2014 by defill99
Voltsy Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 (edited) In-game name : expovolt *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: Austin Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : almost 15 in a month What mod you'd like to focus on : Advanced genetics and galactic craft Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : Orange or blue Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : none ive played for a while and it gets boring by yourself so i wanted to play with some cool people. Edited June 5, 2014 by Voltsy
ryanp093 Posted June 6, 2014 Posted June 6, 2014 In-game name : ryanp093 *Optional* Name we can call you in chat: Ryan Age (accepting 15 to 25 years old only, sorry. We're mostly teenagers) : 16 What mod you'd like to focus on : Tinker's Construct, Building Mods like Forge Microblocks Your favorite color (I give out little starter kits) : Red Pronoun Preferences (just in case) : none I am tired of public servers, and I hope you let more people into your what seems like an awesome server. ;D
Recommended Posts