Let's Test Tekkit 1.2.10 beta!

Skuli

Can I suggest the addition of the OpenBloks mod? There are a lot of fun features in it, and I would love to let my players use items such as radios to listen to live radio stations, use elevators, etc. And with the change in the minecraft eula, it may be smart to also add the Hats mod, along with Hat Stand.

I suggest including the Simply Jetpacks update mentioned in this ticket. It fixes a crash that makes the Machinist's Workbench unusable, although it only occurs in singleplayer mode for some strange reason.

yeah it is odd only single player does it. if i knew more of how to go about it i'd love to find out why. my only guess is the difference in multiplayer server and internal server structure.

Posted · Hidden by Munaus, August 11, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Munaus, August 11, 2014 - No reason given

Could someone please help me with my issue? '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

You are violating forum rules and netiquette in no small way here. This is an official announcement thread from Tekkit staff, and you are not only off-topic, but trying to push your own private question into public view by this. Get used to the fact that replies on forums take a little longer than 10 minutes to arrive, and wrap your head around the fact that your problems do not deserve more attention than anybody else's.