Tekkit 1.6.4 Seeds

mdog0716

Hello everyone! I am here today because I would like to find Tekkit 1.6.4 seeds. I've been researching and I can't find a good source so I made this post to put your seeds in the comments. Tell me ONLY 1.6.4 Tekkit seeds, and if you start a new conversation on this topic or it's not a seed I will remove it. Thank you. Let me start this off I found this one myself. The seed is Aseedforyou. Go to the cords x-420 z+248. There is a cave that has multiple ways to go once you get in. It is also in a plains biome which is my personal favorite place to build.

Edited by mdog0716

Sorry I thought there was a way to like make it so it would say removed by topic owner or something sorry and it wasn't even that bad I said if its not a seed it will get removed that makes sense.

Google it dude, come on now. BTW the 1.6.4 is the version of Minecraft Tekkit is running on not the other way around. So when researching try "Minecraft 1.6.4 seeds." Or go to the Minecraft "seeds" forums and search it up dude. I'm willing to bet most people just play with a random seed, but YMMV...