Help test the next generation of Voltz, 3.1.2 beta!

Skuli

ISSUE 4 - very minor, ME drive chassis, pretty sure before (2.0.4) the slots only lit up if there was a drive in that slot, now all are green. Also they colour changed as they filled up, they now just stay green.

Edited by gzcwnk

Issue 6 - significant 

Issues with forcefield not deploying, except for intermittent squares. Started off small 10 squares and expanded to 45.   After about 14,  radius the force field never completes (ie all the air filled squares fill with field.  This seems to work ok to 25 in open spaces like the Nether so it appears there is some sort of fatal interaction going.  I never saw this with 2.0.4.  It maybe a "feature" but its just not possible to make a forcefield work underground anymore. (unless this is the idea?)

ISSUE 10 - minor bug, mob essence, meat, sewerage and pink slime are produced probably x10 too fast if not x 20 (maybe even x100 hahahahaha).  I collected 96000mb of pink slime in about 2 mins where in 2.0.4 it would take a long time.  At the moment I cant make tanks fast enough to contain the output from 36cows!

ISSUE 9 - minor strawberry plants show as unnamed. 

More pressing issue with this is that they can not be broken once the strawberry is picked unless you destroy the dirtblock beneath them, but even that one is a minor issue indeed.

Edited by Gigeran

ISSUE 10 - minor bug, mob essence, meat, sewerage and pink slime are produced probably x10 too fast if not x 20 (maybe even x100 hahahahaha).  I collected 96000mb of pink slime in about 2 mins where in 2.0.4 it would take a long time.  At the moment I cant make tanks fast enough to contain the output from 36cows!

Confirmed seems any Minefactory reloaded machine (Bioreactor as well) hooked to a fluiduct does this, but not if imported straight away via say a ME fluid import.

Forestry machines do not seem to have this glitch alas.

Edited by Gigeran

I searched long and hard for a Cauldron-1.6.4-1.965.21 build with libraries so I could launch the bukkit plugins, due to the DMCA it was hard to find, running build 89 of it.

The main cauldron jar replaces the voltz jar file then and is the one you launch, the libraries go in a libraries directory in the main folder of the server.

Edited by Gigeran

• 2 weeks later...

Updated my old post with issues on page 3.

Btw is anything known for voltz if it is going to switch to MC 1.7 or stay in 1.6 for the next release ? (Seen a lot of fixes for resonant induction for 1.7 hence the question and together with forestry and railcraft a really strong energy creation ore processing, transport and automated farm system)

Edited by Gigeran

• 1 month later...

Hi guys - I'm trying to run 3.1.2 on Ubuntu Linux Server 12.04. Running launch.sh gives me this error (below). Hope this helps.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hey, that tickles! Hehehe!

Time: 08/12/14 19:27
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: mods/immibis/core/porting/ClientProxy142
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:274)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.identifyMods(Loader.java:330)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:484)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:99)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:69)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: mods.immibis.core.porting.ClientProxy142
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:186)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
    ... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class mods/immibis/core/porting/ClientProxy142 for invalid side SERVER
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:50)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:274)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:172)
    ... 11 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
    Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 3.13.0-32-generic
    Java Version: 1.7.0_65, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 1914058392 bytes (1825 MB) / 2075918336 bytes (1979 MB) up to 3113877504 bytes (2969 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx3G -Xms2G
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 7 mods loaded, 0 mods active
    mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
    FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (Voltz.jar)
    Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (Voltz.jar)
    MobiusCore{1.2.2} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar)
    AppliedEnergistics-Core{rv14.finale3} [AppliedEnergistics Core] (minecraft.jar)
    CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.7} [codeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
    Evoc{1.0.0} [Evoc] (minecraft.jar)
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
    Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

Cheers,

Kingofflonmone