MindBlocks Server | Whitelisted | 24/7 | No banner item | no plugins | 18+ | Fresh New Map

Hi guys,

I am starting a whitelisted attack of the B-Team server and looking for some people to join and play with. It's a 24/7 server that's based in the Netherlands ( so you know what your ping could be like). The map is totally fresh no one has been on it apart from me so if you want to join a brand new server then this is for you!

I would be looking for players over 18 but if you are younger I might be accept but you would need to prove yourself to be responsible and respectful.

There are no banned items on the server as I like to have the full experience of the modpack. At the moment there is spaces for 20 players with room to expand later on.

I am wanting the server to be quite community based so sociable people are good!! If you want to record them please feel free as I intend to restart in the near future when I get more free time. If you have a YouTube channel then post a link as your more likely to get onto the server as I can see what your like.

It you have any questions then please ask!

Please fill out this application form below;

IGN

Age (Be truthful!)

What makes you want to join this server?

What could you bring to the server?

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game.

Thanks!

Edited by Kohjim

IGN Chrill21

What makes you want to join this server? I've recently been looking for a small server to join with players similar to myself. The servers I've tried have either been too crowded, or too desolate. The fact that the server is new makes it even more appealing.

What could you bring to the server? I can't physically bring much to the server, but I am sociable, and have plenty of time to actually play on the server. I'm willing to help out with things in any way that I can.

IGN: lilhmongboii

What makes you want to join this server? Well I've been searching for a server to play AoTBT because playing by yourself is pretty boring..... It'd also be nice to make new friends and playing a great game with others, instead of playing by yourself.

What could you bring to the server? I'm not sure what i can bring to the server physically. But as a person I'm very sociable and willing to help anyone with the best of my abilities.

Skype: as you stated above it will be given upon acceptance through a PM. (: 

IGN  GenoNaps

Age  18

What makes you want to join this server? I am getting a new laptop for college that has enough power to actually play. I have seen many videos and have been eager to play on a nice community server.

What could you bring to the server? I am respectful and helpful to those around me, I plan to play frequently and explore and learn there mods.

Skype -geno.nappi

IGN: KingKevin (my real name is not kevin)

What makes you want to join this server? I'm tired playing in singleplayer. I have been looking for a private server, so this is the first one i saw.

What could you bring to the server? Im not harmful. I pledge to not be derespectful to others.. XD

Hola!

20 this month... YESH!

I enjoy mp tons more than sp. I'm actually from the us (no I'm not the stereotypical amurrican), would love to connect with people from other places around the world. Oh, and how could I forget... to play minecraft and enjoy it of course!

I actually have no experience with the mod pack itself, but I'm looking to learn and enjoy it (Very quick learner). I work from home so I'm constantly playing and available quite often.

Skype - [email protected]   --- only placing this because I do not use this email address.
Thank you!

IGN - RevestJoris

Age - 25

What makes you want to join this server - I'm just looking for a nice server to hang out, play some minecraft and just enjoy myself when i have some free time. I just love all the goofy stuff in this modpack. I've never played on a multiplayer server before and single player is kind of boring for me now. All that and because i'm from the Netherlands, so my ping would be quite nice on this server i guess

What could you bring to the server? I'll be a active player, would love to do some community builds or adventures. I'm not really that familiar with all the mods, expect for some bdoubleo / generikb / etc youtube clips. Have tried the modpack before, but my old computer just couldn't handle it. But now that i have a new one, i can't wait to join a server and get some modded minecraft going!

Skype - I'll tell when (or if) accepted :)  

Edited by RevestJoris

IGN: Fatandsticky

What makes you want to join this server?: I like small community based servers. It makes it easier to get to know other players.

What could you bring to the server?: I am a friendly and helpful person, so I can bring my experience playing the mod since it's first release onto the server. I can also help others out so they aren't so alone, or bored by chatting to them.

Hey people we still have more spaces on the server and looking for some more player!

Just apply with these details. We're looking for 18+ player mainly!

IGN

Age (Be truthful!)

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game.

Thanks

IGN: JackDylan1677

What makes you want to join this server? I love the Attack of the B-Team mod pack, but playing by myself is not appealing. I've always wanted to join a white listed server, but I could never find the right one. This one looks great though, new map, new people, and new overall enjoyment.

What could you bring to the server? I play minecraft very frequently, and I know a lot about the AOTBT mods, so if anyone needs help, I'm the guy to call.

Skype: as stated above, it will be given upon acceptance to this server :)

IGN Lordcrazyes

Age (Be truthful!) 14, i am responsible and help out other people and is not a big a hole in all.

What makes you want to join this server? To be on  a attack of the b-team server where it is not always crowded and have a very good community.

What could you bring to the server? Help to other players, helping the community supporting and having fun with others.

Skype - lordcrazyes95

IGN - eseven_

Age - 29

What makes you want to join this server - I'm looking for a quiet server with mature players to have a good experience playing without thinking about grief and dumb people. I play minecraft mostly to chill out and express my creativity.

What could you bring to the server? I'm a pretty good builder and I have a quite deep knowledge of the tech mods in this mod pack. I can help people with these skills possibly.

Skype - I'm not using a lot skype, but if it's needed eventually I'll give you my contact in pvt.

IGN- Arthuraswow

Age (Be truthful!)- 22

What makes you want to join this server? I am looking for a fresh community to join and make friends. I have been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years and have not had much time to play on servers I have played AoTB on and off since release and I would love to try it out with other people. I really enjoy the Mindcrack community and hope we end up being like them. One thing I really disliked about the few open servers I tried was the fact that they needed somehting like Towny to keep people for destroying others things. I want a server where I can trust my neighbor to not burn my house down when I log off for the night or steal from each other. I think building PvP arenas or areas would be fun. 

What could you bring to the server? Honestly I'm not sure I haven't really played with a community before I tried a few open servers and it seemed like a wasteland from people coming and leaving the server soon after joining. I have been playing modded minecraft for what seems like 2 years so I could probably help people who may be new to a few of the mods. I'm sadly not much of a builder I can picture the builds and ideas I have, but I have trouble actually making them in game. I will likely focus on myself early game and as I warm to people and the community I will assist with some group builds or adventures.

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game. Arthuras18   <This skype account was made years ago.

Thanks!

Edited by Arthuras

IGN: MajorStorm

What makes you want to join this server?: I want to be part of a mature, and friendly community. I want to have a playing experience that is focused around having fun, and getting to know the other peopel. 

What could you bring to the server?: Helping other people, having fun and building cool things.

As a side note: I know I am below the minimum age, but I really do want to be part of a mature community. I am tired of playing on public servers that are loaded with plugins, griefers, and hackers.

Thank you for your consideration!

Edited by MajorStorm

IGN: Eurix

Why this server? Been playing on other servers that have later shut down, looking for a new one to build some new friends and cool creations. Im also not interested in a raiding open server. Have fun and no grief is my way to go

What I bring: I bring a positive and enjoyable atmosphere, I enjoy helping people and building cool things.

IGN : bro_elanda

Age (Be truthful!): 20

What makes you want to join this server?: I've played AOTBT on public server but i think there's to many player that grief, imature, ignoring people which mean there's not much fun to play and also the serv is in netherland so I wouldn't get the bad ping. (Im from Indonesia btw)

What could you bring to the server? Im not sure but I love to challenge other player and like to do pranks (not that much). But the thing is I like to play the game together with the other player.

I hope you can whitelist me ASAP coz I really excited to join with you guys!

bro_elanda

IGN: Toxicstein

What makes you want to join this server? I've been searching for a server with a mature, and friendly communtiy. So far, all the servers I have played on have communities which do not talk to eachother at all, which is something I really dislike in a server.

What could you bring to the server? I always try to be as helpful and friendly to people old and new on the server, and I'm familiar with most of the mods in the pack. I love building community projects too, if you guys are planning to do some I would love to lend a hand!

Thanks, hope I can come on and play with you guys.

Edited by Toxicstein_

Hey, I'd love to join!

IGN - TheSilverHawk

Age - 17

What makes you want to join this server? - I really want to find a nice, small AotBT server where I can learn more about the modpack itself and play in a nice community.

What could you bring to the server? - I'd love to help in any way I can, and I'd really like to build some stuff that would be enjoyable to the community.

Well, I guess that's it,
Regards,
Hawk

IGN: PolarisDeth

Age (Be truthful!): 15

What makes you want to join this server?: Looking for a small community similar to Mindcrack to play AOTBT with

What could you bring to the server?: Love to build, I'm funny and mature even though I'm a bit lower than the required age, and I know the mods pretty well

IGN: 123oro321
Age (Be truthful!): 19

What makes you want to join this server?: I want to play small whitelisted server, with pepoles that i can trust them.

What could you bring to the server?: I like to build factories and clone bosses, i like to help pepoles and teach them about the things i know.