Flyrean Legacy [Whitelisted] [20 Slots]

JeLwHr3.png

First of all, this is a small server with only bukkit on it, and is designed to be as much like the original modpack as possible. There are very few banned items, and those that are are banned for good reasons, so here's a list:

• No rapiers. Why? Because they're incredibly annoying and can take down a guy with full diamond Armour instantly, if you have a spam-click macro enabled, but thats cheating anyways.
  • No portal guns, as they don't really work on public servers as the same type of portal guns shares portals, no matter the player.
  • No ridiculously small morphs in combat, Tropical fish and hamsters, we're looking at you.
  • No explosive wubs.
  • And last of all, no using minions to grief the landscape, as the landscape needs to stay beautiful for all!

Also here's a list of rules:

• No racism or excessive swearing
  • No greifing of other players creations & buildings
  • You can steal, just don't rip everything that isn't nailed down like a madman, this modpack has ridiculous amounts of ores.
  • Put signs on your creations, so people know they're yours and not some ruin.
  • You can randomly kill animals, as long as they're not in farms.

The IP Address is: flyrean.legacy.nn.pe:25600

The version is: 1.0.12a

There's also 2-hourly restarts of the server to prevent lag.

Sorry for the non-graphical stuff on the post, I'm gonna work on it.

Post on the website for whitelist applications.

The server forums are:

http://flyreans.enjin.com/

Please don't lie about any bans, I can just look up your username on MC Bans for any bans.

There's no other staff than me as of yet, but you can post an application on the topic.

Edited by Flyro2000

Age (Please don't lie even though I have no way to find out): 18

Any previous  bans and why: none

What you are going to contribute: im going to contribute my help to those who need it

Any additional things you think I should know: im a helper, im not  a griefer

Age (Please don't lie even though I have no way to find out): 18

Any previous  bans and why: none

What you are going to contribute: im going to contribute my help to those who need it

Any additional things you think I should know: im a helper, im not  a griefer

You have been added to the whitelist, enjoy your time on the server and don't break any rules.

IGN: Arceus12234

Previous Bans: None that I can remember

What are you going to contribute: Well, I'll try my best to help out other players when staff are offline and I am not doing Galacticraft shenanigans. If someone was greifed, I'll help rebuild their house, if someone was raided, I'll help them re-make their things, etc.

Additional Things:

Interests: All sorts of random video games, Drawing, Pokémon.

About Me: I'm no stranger to the Minecraft nor B-Team world, and I always tend to go for the biggest and longest projects in the modpack. I'm looking at you, Galacticraft Tier 2 Rocket. I am a bit shy around people that I don't know IRL, but I always seem to reveal my funny and humorous side online. I always connect well with those whom have common interests as me and I always seem to enjoy drawing.

Edited by Arceus

Username: iNicolson

Age (Please don't lie even though I have no way to find out):15 almost 16

Any previous  bans and why: Once only because  i got raided by an admin on a towny server and i retaliated and got a ban.

What you are going to contribute: I will contribute help if anybody is needing it.

Any additional things you think I should know: I am a friendly person and just want to play games with nice people :) I am also thinking about starting youtube so i think this could be a nice start ;)

Edited by iNicolson

Username: Abdullah_Snow.

Age (Please don't lie even though I have no way to find out):16.

Any previous  bans and why: None.

What you are going to contribute: I'm going to contribute to building a beautiful building and help the players if he wants to.

Any additional things you think I should know: I wish I could be accepted because I am very excited.  :kiddo:

Username: jrhoop

Age (Please don't lie even though I have no way to find out): 25

Any previous  bans and why: None

What you are going to contribute: Not sure yet new to the multiplayer side

Any additional things you think I should know: No not really

Username: legolivey

Age (Please don't lie even though I have no way to find out): 13 even though I am 13 I am focused in what I do and willing to help others!

What you are going to contribute: A helping hand and a friendly person

Any additional things you think I should know: I like cats .__.

Username:Lordcrazyes

Age (Please don't lie even though I have no way to find out):14

Any previous  bans and why:none

What you are going to contribute:To help others and have a very good time in a nice community.

Any additional things you think I should know:I love to build up towns and love to manage.

Username: Wolfleaf

Age (Please don't lie even though I have no way to find out): 14

What you are going to contribute: I am going to help others, be friendly, and try to make everyone have a great time on the server. :)

Any additional things you think I should know: I can't think of anything important, might edit the post if I think of something though.

Edited by Wolfleaf

Me and my friend want to join: IGN: ImTwixler and FraqZone

Bans: No previous bans

Contribute: We love AOTGT, and would love to be on a server with people with the same interests as us, we are petty experienced and would like to begin immidiantly.