CUSTOM MODPACK LOADS VANILLA MINECRAFT

TVCLima

I've got all the mods in the 'mods' folder, and the modpack.zip in the bin, some might say you need the modpack.zip to be modpack.jar, but when i do that it doesn't load up at all and says: 

"Error unzipping a file for the following pack: LimaCraft

error in opening zip file

Please consult the modpack author."

Link to pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/limacraft.416719

Direct Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9wxeu2go9hx835z/LimaCraft.zip?dl=1

There is nothing in the config folder and that might be causing it, I heard something in another topic about that you need files in there to stop conflicting ids or something, but thats why i downloaded idfixminus mod which sorts that out. I've been trying to get this modpack working for the last 4 days straight, but can't find out how, first it would'nt load at all, then it came up 

"Error unzipping a file for the following pack: LimaCraft

error in opening zip file

Please consult the modpack author."

Then it came up this crash report:

( Please submit this report to https://github.com/TechnicPack/TechnicLauncher/issues )

Launcher Build: 439
    Selected Pack: null
Stack Trace:
    Exception: RuntimeException
    Message: Minecraft not installed for this pack: InstalledPack{info=PlatformPackInfo{name='limacraft', displayName='LimaCraft', url='https://dl.dropbox.com/s/9wxeu2go9hx835z/LimaCraft.zip?dl=1' icon=null, logo=net.technicpack.launchercore.restful.Resource@414128f7, background=net.technicpack.launchercore.restful.Resource@1ce89199, minecraft='1.6.4', forge='null', version='1.0', solder='', forceDir=false}, name='limacraft', platform=true, build='recommended', directory='%MODPACKS%limacraft'}
    Trace:
        net.technicpack.launchercore.launch.MinecraftLauncher.buildClassPath(MinecraftLauncher.java:199)
        net.technicpack.launchercore.launch.MinecraftLauncher.buildCommands(MinecraftLauncher.java:107)
        net.technicpack.launchercore.launch.MinecraftLauncher.launch(MinecraftLauncher.java:56)
        org.spoutcraft.launcher.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:74)

System Information:
    Operating System: Windows 7
    Operating System Version: 6.1
    Operating System Architecture: amd64
    Java version: 1.7.0_55 64 bit
    Total Memory: 146 MB
    Max Memory: 841 MB
    Memory Free: 69 MB
    CPU Cores: 2
and now it's loading up vanilla minecraft which is really annoying me.

• Discord Moderator

This belongs in the Platform Pagoda forum. Hopefully an industrious moderator will move it.

Your pack:

• Your modpack.zip file should be named modpack.jar. No exceptions.
  • Your modpack.zip file is actually in RAR format. All archives intended for use in the platform must be in ZIP format only.
  • The contents of your modpack.zip file are not correct. The modpack.jar file is simply the Forge universal binary JAR file renamed to "modpack.jar". Don't mess with it unless you have a specific (unusual) reason to do so.
  • Many of your mods are painfully out of date with known crash or stability problems: CodeChickenCore, Galacticraft, MineFactoryReloaded, ProjectRed, Mekanism, Buildcraft, etc.
  • You have mods for different versions of Forge/MC in your pack. Your version of IC2 is for Forge/MC 1.4.7. Modular Power Suit Addons is for Forge/MC 1.5.1. These are only two examples, there are others.
  • If you intend to use IC2 in your pack I highly recommend reading this post:
  • You have included no config files in your modpack archive. With this many mods that will likely be fatal. You need to be testing your modpack locally before trying to publish it. This will allow you to generate all the config files so they may be included in your modpack. You can use something like my BareBonesPack as a base platform for building your pack locally before assembling it and publishing your own. Reading this will likely help you:
You seem to have a mishmash of mods in your pack. I highly recommend reading this post for a better way to obtain your mods: Edited by plowmanplow