closed

IGN: Dback65

Why should I Pick You? : I have always wanted to join a small group of people that have a same interest.

Are you a good builder? : I am not the worst builder, but i wont be recreating the Taj Mahal.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : no

Where do you live? : New York

Ign: chufarn

Why i should choose you?  I feel that I would be a good addition to the server as I like to contribute to communities. Also, I am looking for a good server with a smaller community than others to play on as I feel that a smaller community is easier to work with as players would be more open to others and would become more comfortable with each other.

Are you a good builder? I like to think that I am a good builder, although I'm not person to be going around builder giant structures out of nowhere

Where do you live? Singapore, South East Asia

Have you ever got banned before? I have been banned only once, when my account was hacked, though I have gotten that sorted out

Fav. mod? I do prefer Tinkers' Construct and Archimedes Ships, though I will be using other mods from time to time

I do hope that I get accepted into your server, and even if I don't, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through this post. Do have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Chu

Edited by chufarn

IGN: kroly_01

Why should I Pick You? :I love being with fun people i love seeing people grow and i just love playing with kind fun people especially great communities like you guys.

Are you a good builder? : I would rate myself a 7/10 so yeah pretty good.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : nope, never.

Where do you live? : Australia, Victoria.

Age: 13 please don't let this be the reason you don't accept me, Im really mature. :(

Ign:

xbulletx11

13 But Mature

Are you a good builder ? Yes! Around a 9/10 I love building. I prefer to build modern futuristic bases or witchery orientated buildings.

If needed I will help build the spawn for you :D

why i should choose you?

You should choose me because I will follow the rules, help players out and have a great knowledge base on Attack Of he B-Team.. I also want a small friendly community to join, to enhance my experience no attack of the b-team.

where do you live?

Uk

Have you ever got banned before?

No, I allways follow the rules.

Fav. mod?

Thermal Exspansion

Witchery

Thanks For Reading

=-Bullet-=

Edited by Gallazzia

IGN: j0nacus

Why should I pick you?: I am a very mature and experienced Minecraft player; started in Beta 1.7.3

Are you a good builder? With those Carpenter Blocks, hell yeah!

Have you ever gotten banned from another server before? Not that I know of, this account has had a previous owner.

How old are you? 14; People say I'm more mature than my 17 year old brother

Where do you live: New York

Favorite mod: Thermal Expansion

Message me if I am accepted! :)

IGN: Dback65

Why should I Pick You? : I have always wanted to join a small group of people that have a same interest.

Are you a good builder? : I am not the worst builder, but i wont be recreating the Taj Mahal.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : no

Where do you live? : New York

Ign: chufarn

Why i should choose you?  I feel that I would be a good addition to the server as I like to contribute to communities. Also, I am looking for a good server with a smaller community than others to play on as I feel that a smaller community is easier to work with as players would be more open to others and would become more comfortable with each other.

Are you a good builder? I like to think that I am a good builder, although I'm not person to be going around builder giant structures out of nowhere

Where do you live? Singapore, South East Asia

Have you ever got banned before? I have been banned only once, when my account was hacked, though I have gotten that sorted out

Fav. mod? I do prefer Tinkers' Construct and Archimedes Ships, though I will be using other mods from time to time

I do hope that I get accepted into your server, and even if I don't, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through this post. Do have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Chu

Ign:

xbulletx11

13 But Mature

Are you a good builder ? Yes! Around a 9/10 I love building. I prefer to build modern futuristic bases or witchery orientated buildings.

If needed I will help build the spawn for you :D

why i should choose you?

You should choose me because I will follow the rules, help players out and have a great knowledge base on Attack Of he B-Team.. I also want a small friendly community to join, to enhance my experience no attack of the b-team.

where do you live?

Uk

No, I allways follow the rules.

Fav. mod?

Thermal Exspansion

Witchery

Thanks For Reading

=-Bullet-=

IGN: kroly_01

Why should I Pick You? :I love being with fun people i love seeing people grow and i just love playing with kind fun people especially great communities like you guys.

Are you a good builder? : I would rate myself a 7/10 so yeah pretty good.

Have you ever got banned from another server before? : nope, never.

Where do you live? : Australia, Victoria.

Age: 13 please don't let this be the reason you don't accept me, Im really mature. :(

You guys are accepted :) i will whitelist everyone so fast as possible! and i will send a pm with the ip

Ign: DeadWinchester

Why i should choose you? I don't know, I am pretty bad at self advertisement. Probably because I would like to play and share my knowledge(not impressive) with other players

Where do you live? irl:Lithuania, In game: The Void

Have you ever got banned before? Nope

Fav. mod? Witchery

Edited by DeadWinchester

IGN:the_baca_friend

WHY SHOULD YOU PICK ME. I like playing on small servers and u get to enjoy the mod inst of getting grief or raided every day. and i play at least 3-4 hours a day so im a Daily player. and i will obey the rules

where do you live: i live in eastern USA 

have u ever got ban: no i have not.

fav : mekinisim mod 

Ign: patrickisapanda

why i should choose you? I've been looking for a smaller community of people to play with, I tried it on a bigger sever but it ended up being too much so I'm hoping that this one would be a lot better! I also think I could contribute a lot of cool ideas for buildings/things to add to the server :)!

Are you a good builder? I'm not the best at exterior building, but I like to think that I have a lot of experience with interior building.

where do you live? USA-Pacific Standard Time

Have you ever got banned before? nOpe

Fav. mod? Probably FoodPlus :~)!

Edited by patricktilde

IGN: DemoMan2001

Why you should choose me?: Iv wanted to join a small server not a massive one with 1000 people or even 100 that are playing constantly  because they usually lag a lot I'm hoping you will pick me.

Where do you live?: I live in a north west state of the USA

Have I ever gotten banned from another server before? Yes it was because my account had gotten hacked so I made a new account.

How old are you?: Well it may be obvious but my age is 12.

IGN: ShawneeMonster

why should i choose you: I always have high spirits, am respectful, and try to go on daily

where do you live? California

Have you ever got banned before? nooooo

Fav. mod? dragonmount probably x) its just so fun to have such cute dragons ^^ haha

Thanks for reading my application. Would love to join your server :D

IGN: Scienceguy2002

WHy should I pick you: I just want to find a small community to play AotBT and have fun!

Fav mod: Witchery, fo sho!

are you good at building?: its my main strength, LOVE building

Thanks! -Garbonzo

IGN:HexTheCow 

Why should I pick you?: IDK why Im a person like everyone else... but no really I played on many AOTBT server's and everytime there is something bugs me or is it 100 people and no mobs spawn, entitie cleaner deletes mobs and items and so on....

So I wish to join a nice calm no griefing, no PVP server where I can play with a small amount of people and make group's.

Where do you live?: Bosnia & Herzegovina (Europe) ... not a very known place ;/

Have you ever got banned before?: Im not gonna lie YES.... but I got unbanned in short time because it wasnt my fault

Favorite Mod?: Witchery and Thermal Expansion

IGN: sluggerjv2

Why you should choose me: you should choose me because I'm a nice, considerate person that always helps people if they need help and I am very mature.

Where do I live: USA (East Coast)

Have I ever gotten banned from a server: no I have not

Favorite mod: Tropicraft, Carpenter's blocks, and food plus

IGN:the_baca_friend

WHY SHOULD YOU PICK ME. I like playing on small servers and u get to enjoy the mod inst of getting grief or raided every day. and i play at least 3-4 hours a day so im a Daily player. and i will obey the rules

where do you live: i live in eastern USA 

have u ever got ban: no i have not.

fav : mekinisim mod 

Ign: patrickisapanda

why i should choose you? I've been looking for a smaller community of people to play with, I tried it on a bigger sever but it ended up being too much so I'm hoping that this one would be a lot better! I also think I could contribute a lot of cool ideas for buildings/things to add to the server :)!

Are you a good builder? I'm not the best at exterior building, but I like to think that I have a lot of experience with interior building.

where do you live? USA-Pacific Standard Time

Have you ever got banned before? nOpe

Fav. mod? Probably FoodPlus :~)!

IGN: ShawneeMonster

why should i choose you: I always have high spirits, am respectful, and try to go on daily

where do you live? California

Have you ever got banned before? nooooo

Fav. mod? dragonmount probably x) its just so fun to have such cute dragons ^^ haha

Thanks for reading my application. Would love to join your server :D

IGN:HexTheCow 

Why should I pick you?: IDK why Im a person like everyone else... but no really I played on many AOTBT server's and everytime there is something bugs me or is it 100 people and no mobs spawn, entitie cleaner deletes mobs and items and so on....

So I wish to join a nice calm no griefing, no PVP server where I can play with a small amount of people and make group's.

Where do you live?: Bosnia & Herzegovina (Europe) ... not a very known place ;/

Have you ever got banned before?: Im not gonna lie YES.... but I got unbanned in short time because it wasnt my fault

Favorite Mod?: Witchery and Thermal Expansion

You guys are accepted, sorry for the long waiting :/

I will pm you the ip.

Ign:TehViperz

why i should choose you?

i love to play minecraft i learn new stuff everyday and i love playing with others that like to help each other and play and have fun, Also have been playing with my RL friend we are usually playing together his IGN is Jknives we both play well together and get along with most everyone we run into

where do you live?

NY

Nope

Fav. mod?

Dont really have one yet im still learning everything

Ign: ALD0003 And Spiraxal

why i should choose you? We are trying to start a mine craft Attack Of the b - team series and wish to have a small quite community server to record on.

where do you live? Australia

Have you ever got banned before?  Nope

Fav. mod? ​Id have to say Flans mod since it was the first good mod i ever installed.

Edited by ALD0003

Chris3819, on 21 Jul 2014 - 6:37 PM, said:snapback.png

IGN: Chris38199

Why should I pick you?: Im an all out power machinist and I'm respectful and a worker

Are you a good builder? sorta, kinda not the best but i can build stuff for ya

Have you ever gotten banned from another server before? no I don't do bad stuff I'm nice as long as other people are nice.

How old are you? 14 but I'm mature and I'm serious.

"power is in with me"

I do have Skype if you do ask me. 

Your accepted, i will pm you the ip and i will whitelist you on the server.

Im not whitelisted I've told you this Boffen7 but you seem to not notice please contact me.

IGN:A_Fat_Hobo_101

Reason for choosing: Because I have been looking for a small server with no banned items that I can play on

Place O' living: I'm not going to be super specific but New England USA

Have I been banned: Nope

Favorite mod: Its a tie between Biomes O Plenty and Tinkers Construct

Ign: roostevaba123

why i should choose you? I like building stuff with other people and get along with them, I usually pick small servers because the community is nicer there(not always true). I won't play everyday because i just can't, but when I do I try to take the most out of it. Also i always try to have fun

where do you live? Estonia

Have you ever got banned before? No

Fav. mod? Hat mod :D

IGN: PawsomeNinja

why should i choose you: I have played on some other attack of the b-team servers, but it's too many players and griefing is allowed on most of them. Therefore I'm looking for a server with a nice and small community and no griefing.

where do you live? Norway

Have you ever got banned before? No

Fav. mod? I really like Biomes o' plenty 

Ign: ProMCGamer_

why i should choose you?: I've played this MP since it came out, both singe and multiplayer (but the server shut down) and I would like to play on a small community server again!

where do you live?: Turkey

Have you ever got banned before?: Nope! 

Fav. mod?: MFR, Thermal Expansion and Witchery