Applied Energistics - Crafting recipes that use same named item

Drummerthing

Hey guys! I have been playing with Applied Energistics and have run into an issue with auto crafting. For example, all recipes that use copper ingots use Galacticraft AND Thermal Expansion copper ingots, in any combination. Is there any way to encode recipes so that they can use whatever combination of Galacticraft and Thermal Expansion copper ingots I have? Thank you guys :)

birch/oak/jungle/spruce are all seperate vanilla blocks so the unifier should not change between them.  It only changes between the same item in different mods.  Like Tinker's Alloy from thermal expansion and bronze from calclavia core.  They are both bronze, but from different mods.

birch/oak/jungle/spruce are all seperate vanilla blocks so the unifier should not change between them.  It only changes between the same item in different mods.  Like Tinker's Alloy from thermal expansion and bronze from calclavia core.  They are both bronze, but from different mods.

Thank you!

If you're pulverizing and smelting (and you should) your ores will always default to TE versions when there's overlap (ie Galacticraft has multiple copper but once pulverized it becomes TE's pulverized copper). On the off chance I'm exploring and come across non-TE variants of metals I have my processing room setup to pulverize the ingot and re-smelt it so my ingots are always the same type.