how do you make a hexxit server

Chell112

hi guys I was wondering if anyone knew how to make a hexxit server just for me and my mates to play if you know a link to a tutorial or know how to your self plz let me know if you can

P.S I don't  want to have to download Hamachi and things like that

There are many ways to "make" a hexxit server.

Option 1:

You make a server on your home computer, to do this you will need to port forward your ports on your home router (you can find tutorials on the web on how to open your ports for users to connect to your direct IP) then you will need to download the server files from here. this has many advantages and disadvantages, such as. Your computer "can" lag if you do not have enough (ram) or CPU power to hold the server and your client. You have full control of the server, console and files with instant access to plugins, configurations and mods.

Option 2:

You "rent" a server hosted from a re-seller, such NodeCraft Or MCProHosting renting servers are good as you can have fill access to plugins files and such using their control panel (this is mostly MultiCraft) they are very easy to use.  There are many other hosting company's, remember, Google is your friend ;)

Hope you find this useful.

~Quantekk

Edited by Quantekk